Results-driven retail management professional determined to exceed company sales goals. Successful at leveraging financial and marketing education to make smart purchasing and merchandising decisions. Forward-thinking in addressing and resolving concerns, optimizing policies and engaging with customers to promote loyalty and drive sales. Organize team workflows to maximize efficiency and foster collaboration with clear focus on meeting business revenue, performance and cost-control objectives. Well-versed in sales optimization and a service-focused, proactive, manager. Client-engaging professional with energetic personality and skills in business analytics and execution.
• Recruits, supervises, schedules, trains and develops store personnel
• Assumes responsibility for the store operation and commercial department in the Commercial Sales Manager absence
• Delegates and ensures store merchandising tasks are completed in a timely manner
• Operates cash registers and follows established cash handling duties, including but not limited to deposits, petty cash and lane accountability
• Maintains a safe working environment while ensuring AutoZoners are implementing those practices including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Monitors cash flow, inventory and security control
• Maintains sales productivity, store appearance and merchandising standards
• Conducts and reviews all opening and closing procedures
• Manages emergency situations and conduct proper emergency procedures
• Follows proper accident procedures
• Provides feedback regarding AutoZoner performance, prepares and administers Performance Evaluations and AutoZoner Action Reviews
• Monitors and manages all activities related to Risk & Safety Management to maintain a safe work environment
• Addresses customer concerns and resolves them with a goal of turning a complaint into a compliment
• Motivates AutoZoners to provide WOW! Customer Service, enhance productivity level and market products to enhance sales and profits
• Provides information on all aspects of the nightlife venues including menus, pricing, and nightly specials.
• Recognize and cultivate regular guests and repeat business.
• Performs nightlife venue, promotional event, and promotional marketing set up.
• Provides excellent customer service and assists clients with their reservations.
• Meet and greet walk-in and VIP guests; escorts and seats VIP's into the nightlife venue.
• Reports any incidents, thefts, violations of company policies to Management.
• Work effectively with other team members, vendors, and guests. Promote positive employee and guest relations by adhering to the Thoughtful Service Model.
• Meets or exceeds targeted sales goals provided by leadership.
• Connects with customers and develops lasting relationships by greeting, listening and asking questions to understand customer needs, providing relevant and hands on creative learning experience in- store.
• Know, understand and positively support the Joann brand mission and vision.
• Be engaged to teach the "how" and "why" of a skill or technique and supported project if applicable.
• Motivate and coach peers on how to be brand ambassadors for education, to create a full store engagement/awareness of the learning opportunities in-store and online.
• Ability to handle a class size at full capacity: keeping students engaged, happy and with the ability to problem solve as issues arise.
• Outgoing personality, ability to inspire others, finds joy in educating others.
• Have a comfort level with instructing adult and children.
• Monitors class size and looks for ways to increase students per class.
• Understand customer satisfaction triggers and use feedback from classes/students to improve CSAT.
• Understand how to recommend products and additional classes to students to grow customer Average Basket.
• Prepares all materials for class as described in provided class curriculum and develop.
• Punctual and prepared for each class, starting on time and managing learning throughout the class period.
• Records student attendance as required and submits accurately for payment.
Co-founder and CFO of J Squared Farms.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: