• A major contributor to the growth and success of a total remodel to the new "Well Experience Store" by being profitable while operating in a pharmacy trailer. Provided excellent customer service with immunizations, conducted blood pressure screenings, Medication Therapy Management, and a smooth prescription transfer experience from other pharmacies.
• Effectively prioritized tasks, closely monitor workflow, quickly resolve insurance rejections and other billing issues, which resulted in an efficient, accurate, and timely fill of over 300-350 prescriptions and sold 350-400 prescriptions per day.
• Communicated regularly with physicians, nurses, insurance managed care organizations and translated pharmacy communications for Cantonese speaking customers nationwide to enhance customer care and loyalty.
• Checked prescriptions for appropriate dosage, drug-drug interactions, allergies contraindications before dispensing medications. In addition to counseling and offered recommendations for over the counter (OTC) products.
• Adherence to company policies and procedures, compliance with state regulations regarding interns, technicians, and assistant trainees. Presided over state board inspections and immediately responded to all pharmacy board recommendations with resolutions and corrective actions.
• Instrumental in surpassing the company's workflow goal in 3 stores (2 locations in Gardner and Winchendon).
• Promote a synergistic atmosphere with all the pharmacists and technicians in the 3 stores that resulted in a significant improvement in the customer satisfaction survey.
• Named the favorite pharmacist by customers in 2008.
• Auto refill rating and customer experience score were the best in the district.
• Monitored the completion of company goals at all time.
• Scheduled appropriately to enhance workflow and maximize productivity.
• Solved daily problems and concerns for customers and associates.
Registered Pharmacist in Massachusetts and New Hampshire
Certified Immunization pharmacist 2005
Near completion of the Pharmacy Regulatory Specialist (PRS) certificate curriculum
Manage customer concerns and complaints in a calm and professional manner.
|Manual Handbill Expert in nutritional supplements for Mass-health Members.|
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Walgreens Pharmacy Staff Pharmacist resume example in Sterling, Massachusetts ?
This is an actual resume example of a Staff Pharmacist who works in the Pharmacists Industry. LiveCareer has 19020 Pharmacists resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.