- record, analyze and keep track of the revenue (Grants, Endwowments,Gifts)
- update different schedules TR
- track the contribution receivable and report to management on a monthly basis
- analyze various général ledger accounts and prépare monthly reconcilliations.
- initiate monthly financial statements for various department & perform needed transfers between funds & accounts
- Handle the budget process in accounting system & provide support to other departments during the Budget Process
- Work closely with Directory of Finance during the budget process
- Run monthly depreciation for asset capitalized.
- Project Total depreciation amount for budgeting purposes and prepare 5 year projected depreciation schedule
- Analyze record & reconcile Fixed Assets accounts
- Track Company's logo Merchandise Inventory
- Assist management in ad hoc projects
- Assist the department fiscal year end closing
- Prepare Tax Information (990 Form)
- Handle internal Audit& annual external Audit process.
Assist in the preparation of Year end financials both Pl&S and Balance sheet and prepare the notes to the financial statements assist the Finance department in staff absence.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Council On Foreign Relations Staff Accountant resume example in Ridgewood, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Staff Accountant who works in the Accountants Industry. LiveCareer has 60774 Accountants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.