Petroleum Engineers with 15 years of experience demonstrated excellent technical, analytical and communication skills.
- Project Leads of 14 projects of 70 new steam flood patterns.
- Project Leads to drill 35 Infill wells package in Kern River Field
- Reservoir Engineer of Vedder re-activation and development projects.
- Business Plan and Reserves Coordinator
- Lean Sigma Project of put on injection efficiency with target $1.2MM.
- Mentor10 young engineers and 3 summer interns.
- Managed and review 80 producers and 7 sour gas injectors.
- Member of TCO WRO Base Business (production & well integrity).
- Business Plan Coordinator.
- Leads on Field Capacity Analysis with facility and operation teams.
- Leads on WO & Stimulation Projects on Production Optimization .
- Developed TCO Workover Process & Single Well Development Plan.
- Mentor 6 young engineers.
- Data management database for production and well integrity.
- Sumatra Asset Waterflood Study and Optimization.
- RE of Bangko WF Expansion Project
- Injection study using side pocket mandrel in Bangko WF.
- Decision Review Board member to review 9 development well projects.
- Area Coordinator of 100 wells in 3 primary Heavy oil fields.
- Lead on Rod Pump Controller project.
- Bangko AMT Business Plan Coordinator.
- Bangko AMT QRE for 3 fields.
- Project Manager and RE of 4 Dev. Well Projects (16 VWs and 3 HWs).
- Bangko AMT P&A plan Coordinator.
- AFE Close Out Coordinator.
- Decision Review Board member to review 5 development well projects.
- Mentor 3 young engineers.
- Area Coordinator of 150 oil and 6 gas wells in 10 primary light oil fields.
- Bangko AMT PE to monitor one region in Bangko WF.
- Supervised wellsite activities.
- Project Manager and RE of 6 Development Well Projects.
- Project Manager of Sintong Field Study
- RE for SLN B&B Water Management Project (ZEWADI Project).
- Lead to evaluate dev10lopment of marginal field.
- Bangko AMT QRE for 3 fields.
- Mentor 1 young engineer and 2 technical assistants.
- Monitor 14 Fields (5 Fields, 3 Peripheral WF and 1 Gas Field).
- RE of Bekasap WF Surveillance and Optimization
- Supervised wellsite works and manage WO Rigs schedule.
- Bekasap AMT P&A Plan Coordinator.
- Lead on Relative Permeability Modifier (RPM) project.
- PE of 3 Development & 6 Horizontal Well Projects in Bekasap WF.
- Project Manager & RE of 16 Horizontal Well Projects in Bekasap WF.
- Bekasap AMT QRE for 3 WF fields.
- Leads on pressure maintenance study in Pinggir South Field.
SOCIETY OF PETROLEUM ENGINEERS, MEMBER #3007601 (Member since 1999)
INDONESIAN PETROLEUM ASSOCIATION, MEMBER #06813 (Member since 1999)
2013 - Small Scale Vertical Expansion Streamline Process (SJVBU RMF); Authors
2013 - Infill drilling program in a Steamflood operation: KR field (SJVBU RMF); Co-Authors
2013 - Synergy Development of Steamflood Expansion and Infill Projects in Kern River Field (Chevron RMF); Authors
2013 - Exploration for Light Oil in the Kern River Field (Chevron RMF); Co-Authors
2012 - New Opportunities in a 113 years old oil-field: Kern River (Chevron SSC); Co-Authors
2011 - Kern River Vedder Re-Development; (SJVBU RMF); Co-Authors
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Chevron CNAEP - SJVBU Sr. Reservoir Engineer resume example in Bakersfield, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Sr. Reservoir Engineer who works in the Petroleum Engineers Industry. LiveCareer has 5693 Petroleum Engineers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.