· 7+ years of experience in analyzing, development, testing & coding of middleware\web applications primarily using Mule ESB\Mule API\Java\J2EE.
· Mule ESB Expert 3+ years of Strong experience with Mule ESB, Mule API and Mule Cloudhub.
· Worked on developing APIs & Integrations using SAP, Workday and Salesforce connectors.
· Developed RAML Specifications for implementing REST services Strong experience in Webservices.
· Configured the mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
· Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning.
· Experience with and understanding of software design patterns and leveraging them to solve problems.
· Experience with build tools such as Maven as well as continuous integration tool such as Jenkins.
· Good development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD and anypoint Studio.
· Work with GIT and SVN for version control.
· Familiar with waterfall and Agile software development life cycles.
· Expertise in database programming (SQL, PL/SQL) with Oracle.
· Extensively use Maven & ANT as build script for application build and deployment.
· Worked on Maven during build process also modified pom.xml to use latest libraries and specifications.
· Extensively use Junit, Munit & log4j for unit testing and logging.
· Worked on Cloud hub, On-Prem and hybrid deployment topologies. Knowledge on Runtime Fabric
· Strong Experience in using Mule Anypoint Studio & Mule Cloudhub.
· Experience in providing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) solutions for Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) using Web Service, and JMS.
· Expertise in Spring & Struts MVC frameworks for building the web layer.
· Experience in database access using Hibernate and JDBC.
· Good experience in building Web Services (SOAP, REST) using open source implementation like RESTful API.
Other tools: UML, Altova XMLSpy, TOAD, SQL Developer and SOAP UI
Application Server: WAS, WebLogic, Tomcat
Automation: Jenkins, GIT, SVN, CVS, Artifactory, Ant, Maven
Databases/Tools: DB2, Sybase, MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle11g/12c
Web service: XML, WSDL, XSD, JSON, Swagger, XSL
Technologies: Mule ESB 3.9.x/4.1.x, Anypoint Platform, Mule API Proxy, Anypoint Studio 6.5/7.5, IIB, API-CONNECT, DataPower
Security: OAuth, SAML, LDAP, SSL, TLS
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, DOS
Protocols: HTTP, MQ, FTP, SFTP, TCP/IP, IDCO, BAPI, SOAP
Scope FOREACH , COMPOSITE, POLL, Message Enricher, Sub Flow
Monitoring: Splunk, ITCAM, Dynatrace
· Developed the flows/orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and Implement Mule flows for each entity with retry mechanisms with private secured flows.
· Manage performance of the services by using “Scatter and gather” and “choice router”
· Implement Security mechanisms like Security Certificates, key Exchange, and Encryption, Decryption and OAuth Authentication &
· Authorization using Access Token and SM session cookie.
· Create Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection end point and connectors.
· Build and Deployment of services in Mule ESB server.
· Create Mule application that uses connectors SFDC, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing.
· Create HTTP inbound/outbound flows, java and XSLT transformers and Security of Mule endpoint.
· Build Deploy and Test applications or flows using Mule ESB and build and deployed the services.
· Code walk-throughs, Mule Debugging, and Error fixing.
· Participate in daily scrum meetings to discuss the progress of the project and any blockage of the work and the solution of the block.
· Built JAX-RS services and exposed them using REST component.
· Implement Exception Handling, Logging, and Error Handling.
· Design and develop enterprise services API specification using RAML and REST schema.
Environment: WebSphere message broker 6.1, WebSphere MQ 7, RFHUtil, Batch file, SVN, SOAP UI, MuleSoft ESB 3.8.x, 4.1.x, Anypoint Studio 6.5/7.5, CloudHub, API Kit.
· Prepare technical documents and turn over documents.
· Collaborate with developers with in my team and from other team members for effective implementation of projects.
· Develop, test and consume message flows that are exposed as both SOAP and Rest services to consumer applications
· Create RAML specification, building APIs using API Kit Router in Mule applications.
· Create transformation logic using DataWeave, MEL and XSLT.
· Provide support for existing applications in all environments.
· Participated in team design and review meeting.
· Involved with team members to develop application in parallel.
· Perform end-to-end testing, resolve problems and validated the test results.
· Create reusable components such as global exception handling strategy and common logger.
· Create flows/orchestrations for integrating the components like connectors, transformers and scopes written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB for XML to CSV conversion.
· Use MuleSoft Anypoint API platform for designing and implementing Mule APIs.
· Work on XML technologies like XPATH, XSLT, XSD and data weave for data transformations.
· Design, develop and migrate flows (Mule ESB and WMB) base on requirements.
· Deploy applications to different environments (Test, QA, and PROD).
· Implement error handling and logging in the message flows.
· Organize flows, sub flows and global XML configuration files.
· Use partner WSDL for ESB to Salesforce integrations.
· Integrate salesforce with the MuleSoft for connecting applications, data sources and APIs, in the cloud.
Environment: Servlets, Nexus, JSP, Java, MuleSoft 3.0.x/3.7.3, MMC, Anypoint Studio 5.0/6.5, JSON, JMS, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, JAXP, JAXB, WSDL, SOAP, Spring MVC, , CloudHub, GitHub, Web Logic Application Server10.3, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ.
● Worked on existing oracle stored procedures to improve the performance.
● Designed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using Visual Paradigm to
Model the detail design of the application.
● Developed the application using Eclipse IDE.
● Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration
Servers like Jenkins.
● Used SVN repository for code coordination.
● Produced SOAP web services using Metro JAX-WS RI for building the business application
● Used Web Sphere Application Server for deployment.
● Have written SQL queries & PL-SQL - Stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, and
● Closely working with QA, Business & Architect to solve Defects in quick and fast to meet
● Integrated application with Validation framework for server-side validations.
● Developed web application using JSP custom tag libraries, Struts Action classes and Action,
Java Servlets and Objects using J2EE standards.
● Implemented logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
● Involved in integrating different modules in the project.
● Used Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Incremental and
Environment: Validation Framework, Jenkins, Eclipse, JSP, JDBC, Restful Web Services, Log4j, ANT, JUnit, Oracle10g, XML, JAXP, JAX_WS, CVS, SQL.
MuleSoft Certified Developer
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: