* responsible for 9 Western States and achieved $1.5M sales within the first 10 months.
* Identified new market in Power Utility industry, resulting in 30% annual revenue growth.
* Corporate Account Manager for Chevron worldwide. Managed strategic procurement metric and technical best practices across the worldwide fleet.
* Lead global Proposal RFP responses for up to $7M proposals. Collaborated with Sales, Development and Service Delivery team for complex and competitive proposals.
* Managed project profit margin by optimizing engineering integration, product features and overall business objectives. Worked well under pressure.
* Responsible for $50M/month purchases of global crude oil producers for a 100,000 barrel per day refinery. Manager and forecasted crude oil inventory using complex refinery modeling software, while optimized impact on overall operations profit margin and product quality.
*Maximized profit by working with crude oil traders through effective and critical daily decisions based on dynamic global oil market pricings.
* Managed and maximized refinery product throughput. Coordinated cross functional team of 80 for critical annual unit shutdown while minimizing outage.
* Researched and led first implementation of the innovative solution of ex-situ platinum catalyst regeneration. This methodology replaced 30+ years old practice, resulting in $1M/day cost savings.
Tops Salesperson Award (top 1% of 2000+ sales team), Southwestern Company for the summer of '01 & '02
Scholarship for Society of Women Engineer, 1989
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a OSISoft Sr. Account Executive resume example in Irvine, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Sr. Account Executive who works in the Account Management Industry. LiveCareer has 47604 Account Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.