Efficient and organized surveillance professional with 6 years plus in security and safety compliance. Extensive security officer training. Able to uphold good order on sites or posts whilst working within a companies procedural guidelines and also ensuring a highly quality of service is consistently maintained with optimum efficiency. Currently looking for a appropriate opportunity with a reputable employer who rewards hard work and appreciates ability and loyalty. .
• Attained the title of Best Employee of the Month October 2010 for Saving a patients life at NewYork presbyterian Hospital / Allen Pavillion
• Answer telephones and relay messages to appropriate recipients
• Assist in files management and compiling records
• Manage financial records and light bookkeeping activities
• Take dictation and perform stenographic duties
• Greet customers and visitors and perform tier-one / first contact services
• Manage inventory of office supplies and assist in organizing office activities
• Prepare coffee and snacks for office staff
• Scan incoming mail for recipient information
• Manage outgoing mails by sealing envelopes and placing stamps
• Retrieve files on demand
• Manage travel and accommodation arrangements for staff
• Assist in preparing payrolls
• Mail bills and pay utility bills
• Proofread records and reports for accuracy
• Type and edit correspondence
• Prepare carrier packages for UPS and Federal Express
• Perform document photo copying and paperwork distribution tasks
• Double as receptionist or front desk officer
• Transport materials and supplied between departments
• Read all kinds of incoming material to establish essential information, for example content or title
• Retrieve, sort, and file all information
• Maintain an arranged file room
• Assists in training of other clerical staff in scanning key documents
• Maintain a day by day productivity log of scanning and indexing activities
• Interact with clients, visitors, staff and the public
• Copy and fax, sort mail. hand out reports and memos
• Sort material in accordance with filing system used
• Collect materials to be filed from company and staff
• Stamp files and materials received
• Record materials removed and take back those not returned
• Remove and trash out-of-date materials
• Assist with typing as required
• Screen and direct incoming calls
Awarded A.P Spanish certificate...
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a NewYork Presbyterian Hospital Special patrolman Officer resume example in Bronx, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Special patrolman Officer who works in the Office Assistants Industry. LiveCareer has 151596 Office Assistants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.