Seeking a position of Sous Chef, utilizing exceptional culinary skills in established restaurant environment to maximize the patron base.
• Assist and support the executive chef in routine and additional tasks
• Ensure that customers are served well and effectively
• Maintain high food quality and presentation
• Supervise the preparation and service of food
• Rotate products to avoid spoilage
• Handle concerns in the kitchen
• Train and oversee kitchen workforce on recipe procedures, preparation and cleaning duties
• Monitor food expenditure
• Help the executive chef to train kitchen personnel
• Assist cooks on the preparation, cooking and presentation of different foods in the restaurant and banquets
• Cleaned elevators, visitor areas, service areas and linen closets
• Assisted in cleaning rooms and performed laundry functions
• Filled all chemical dispensers for the cleaning department
• Kept all linen closets stocked and maintained
• Assisted other room attendants to perform their job efficiently
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Dukes Riverside Sous-Chef resume example in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania ?
This is an actual resume example of a Sous-Chef who works in the Cooks Industry. LiveCareer has 79953 Cooks resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.