A dedicated Cloud Computing and Security professional, skilled in building cloud infrastructure, security, data protection, and patch management. Passionate, results-oriented, and open to learning new technologies. Exploring opportunities as a Cloud Engineer, Cloud Security Engineer, Cloud, or a Solutions Architect
AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Virtual Machine creation
AWS Data Migration
Basic Network Troubleshooting
AWS Cost Management and Budgets
Cloud Security and Networking
TACACS+ and Radius
Active Directory Users & Computers
End User Training
AWS Solution Architect
4G Optimization Engineer
5G Optimization Engineer
Information Security Administration Program (ITSA)
AWS Certified Security (Specialty) In progress
Used AWS Budgets to set custom budgets for tracking costs and usage of resources in an AWS account.
*Setting up alerts by email when actual or forecasted cost and usage exceed budgeted threshold.
* Used AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) to manage access to AWS services and resources securely, as well as setting up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for extra protection of the environment.
* Accounts onboarding and vaulting on Cyberark
* I hosted a static website with Amazon's unlimited simple storage service (S3) where individual web pages include static content. I also used this service to store developer codes before hosting them on virtual servers (EC2) for dynamic web apps.
* I deployed over 35 Aws Workspaces for customer's offshore employees in Norway.
* Used Amazon's Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) service to launch AWS resources in a logically isolated virtual network that I designed. Created a public and a private subnet and used the private subnet for databases and web servers to protect the resources from the internet. I provisioned VPC's with the Cloud Formation create stack. Elastic Load Balancing was used to automatically distribute incoming application traffic across multiple targets.
* Used CloudFront, a fast content delivery network (CDN) service to securely deliver my demo application to “customers” globally, thereby enabling low latency and high transfer speeds for the application.
*I have experience with workloads or application migration and migration tooling experience with CloudEndure and AWS MGN
*I deployed Ubuntu, WordPress and Ghost from the AWS marketplace
*I used AWS Security Visibility tools such as Dome9, Check Point, Barracuda
* Used Amazon's Route 53, a highly available and scalable cloud Domain Name System (DNS) web service to route end users to my demo application using a custom domain.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: