Deadline Oriented Software Tester with 11 years of experience in a manual testing environment. 3 years of Onsite experience worked with client and lead offshore team. Easily collaborate with developers and project managers to accomplish milestones. Solid history of discovering errors, resolving defects, and ensuring client expectations are met with high quality software solutions. Proficient in writing test scripts, plans, scenarios and cases. Experienced in functional, integration, system and regression testing. Motivated individual with strong work ethic and ability to work independently. Strong organizational and team collaboration skills with experience in improving processes.
Reviewed requirements and specifications to understand software design standards
Collaborated with developers and product owners to stay current on product features and intended functionality
Used HPQC, JIRA,Version one software to document defects and report problems
Directed off-site teams completing Sanity tests to support successful product development stages and releases
Determined server operating limits by conducting Performance load tests
• Have been part of 15 member team, and involved myself in various roles within Planning department, from Dock/Check planning, Material planning, control of Tech Library and tech records.
• Checking Maintenance Data validity, Distribution and Control of all Maintenance data.
• Technical library control, Maintenance of Technical Publication Web-Site including creation and updating.
• Creation of Task Cards / Engineering Orders / Engineering Instructions.
• Develop Inspection schedules and maintenance /overhaul procedures and worksheets
• Identification of all critical task and duplicate inspection requirements in association with maintenance
• MPD study and Tools and Equipment's, Material requirement preparation.
• Man Hours calculation, Controlling of Non Routine Cards during Major Checks
• Technical Document Review preparation for SBs, ADs etc
• Assisted in implementing ERP in engineering service department.
• Maintain check index (control sheet) listing to monitor day to day task card & NRC issuance.
• Follow sequence of task cards as decided during check start.
• Ensure various copies of NRCs are tracked & completed as procedure.
• Have been working on ATR-42, ATR-72, B737-800, A320, A321 aircrafts.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: