To obtain an entry level position with an opportunity to utilize valuable instructions, skills and knowledge assimilated over a period of time
1. Held technical licenses, issued by Director General Civil Aviation. India and Oman on A330 - 200/300 B737 - 400/700/800/900 & ATR- 72-500 aircraft type.
2. Was designated by Director General Safety and Aviation Services Oman as a A330 Examiners in charge of overall A330 Safety and Emergency procedure Training on the A330-200/300
3. Experienced and imparted Cabin Safety Training to Captains and First officers of Jet Airways and Jet lite apart from on line cabin crew and IFM (In-flight flight managers)
4. Equipped with managerial skills, headed flight safety department and handled all training matters in the absence of Manager Flight Safety Training
5. Exposure to IOSA and FAA audits and represented the department for the same
6. Exposure to International Training: Trained cabin crew in Oman Airways on all fleet types currently in Oman Air.
7. Excellent Trainer and Mentor with skills to enhance individual performance from team members, while driving sustained forward growth individually
8. Highly creative and self motivated with innovative ideas and concepts for increasing the transference of learning from the classroom to the job and in motivating employees in order to obtain the organizational goals. 9. Equipped with strong analytical and administrative skills.
10. Mentored Oman Air SEP Instructors and played a major role in the Induction of the A330 Aircraft type including assisting in smooth operations
11. Dependable and resourceful Trainer and Instructional Designer adept at organizing and facilitating management and team building training programs.
Developed and delivered all technical training materials
Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquiries.
Addressed customer service inquiries in a timely and accurate fashion.
Created and booked reservations for BMI
Processed reservations, coordinated stand-bys and monitored cabin availability.
Responded politely to passenger complaints regarding ticketing and baggage handling.
Addressed passenger concerns about flight delays and lost baggage concerns.
Successfully completed [
Awarded Best student British voice and accent from Intelent global services
Created and booked reservations for Delta Airlines
Handled all travel agents bookings and inquires
Issued travel and hotel vouchers for passengers on overbooked and canceled flights.
Served as a member of the crew on all routes and was promoted to Senior flight Supervisor
Enforced safety and security measures and protected sensitive zones by being vigilant and alert
Instructed passengers on all safety and emergency procedures and answered any questions.
Monitored compliance with size limitation guidelines for the carry-on baggage program.
Successfully completed the OSHA 30 hour outreach training for General Industry.
Bachelor of Arts from University of Bombay 1991, majoring in Sociology.
Successfully completed a diploma course in International Air Transport Association and Universal federation of travel Agents Association.
Currently pursuing a Masters Diploma in Business Administration through the distant learning program from Narsee Monjee institute of Management Studies.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Oman Air Snr: SEP Instructor and Examiner resume example in Houston, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Snr: SEP Instructor and Examiner who works in the Instructors and Trainers Industry. LiveCareer has 25866 Instructors and Trainers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.