I am interested in Learning Academy Facilitator position and would enthusiastically partner to facilitate with deep passion, respect, and humor allowing learners to feel supported, to become actively engaged, take risks, and get creative.
I would inquire and develop an understanding for the vision of the Learning Academy and help to develop topics for trainings. I would be instrumental in;
· Building a culture of learning that is motivating, safe, hands-on, collaborative, purposeful, and meaningful.
· Inspiring learners to trust and believe in themselves, to do more than they think that they can do.
· Provide frequent opportunities for reflection; group and individual.
· Incorporate technology and best practice.
· Scaffold learning and provide feedback to increase higher level thinking for all, on an individual level, being flexible and adaptive.
· Invest in the lives of my students, co-workers, and community as I have a sincere interest in making a positive difference.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Greenville Public Schools Sixth Grade Level Coordinator resume example in Rockford, Michigan ?
This is an actual resume example of a Sixth Grade Level Coordinator who works in the Instructors and Trainers Industry. LiveCareer has 25873 Instructors and Trainers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.