· Created the AGILE approach with 2-week sprint cycle and daily scrums.
· Worked with client and gathered functional requirements within ServiceNow.
· Facilitated rollout of new applications and modules.
· Designed and implemented new functionality using Business Rules, UI Policies, and Access Lists etc.
· Created Service Catalog and Request Workflow Design and Configuration.
· Designed the Content Management System for Varian system which involved layout, CSS and service catalog work.
· Created various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's.
· Created Buttons and context menus both on form and lists using UI actions.
· Designed many email templates by using html and jelly scripting and used them in notifications.
· Integrated Fire eye tool with Service-Now using Email integration i.e. inbound actions scripting.
· Worked on the integration of ServiceNow with Siebel, integrated Service Catalog and Incident module.
· Used JMS integration to fulfill this requirement, worked on Scheduled Jobs and Mid Server Script Includes to fulfill the requirements.
· Worked on order guides, to arrange them in sequential order to make the user comfortable while raising a request.
· Resolved typical Users access and roles issues by checking active directory and users table
· Worked on Servicenow to Pager Duty Integration.
· Implemented Azure AD to ServicenowIntegration and SSO.
· Worked on performance analytics.
· Worked on Zabbix to servicenow Integration.
· Implemented ITSM Modules( Incident, change, problem, service catalog, record producer , order guides, knowledge management from scratch with large customization
· Worked with SCRUM Project Management and Agile Methodologies for Software Development Life Cycle
· Coordinated with business and/or process partners to define process for all Service Now monthly releases and published a SDLC document.
· Responsible for closing the open Incidents, Problems and Enhancement requests and communicating with the customer the status of the request, to ensure a timely customer satisfying result.
· Technical implementation of various ServiceNow modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management.
· Worked on Service Portal to determine the customization with a combination of system properties and script include.
· Worked on Service Catalog (Request Item, Order guide and record producer) has been created based on client requirements. Also, Workflow has been created to support the Approval workflow and task assignment.
· Involved in reconciliation of complicated workflows to simpler form.
· Identified and developed quality management plans, test scenarios, and test scripts for user acceptance based on system requirements.
· Enhanced the existing LDAP integration and modified business rules.
· Worked on Single Sign on and event-based integrations.
· Created and automated Email notifications by using the standard HTML templates
· Designed and configured the Incident, Problem and Change Management applications supporting ITIL and business processes.
· Worked on Service Catalog, Configuration Management, Reporting, LDAP, MID Server, Inbound/Outbound emails and Discovery.
· Worked on UI Macros to create pages as templates on requirement from the stake holders.
· Configured multiple forms for Asset module using Configuration Management Database.
· Involved in migration between various ServiceNow instances using Update Sets.
· Utilized Java Scripting to deliver solutions that automate and audit business processes using UI Policy, Client Script, UI Action and Business Rules.
· Provide various administrative support in HR such as in recruiting, onboarding, invoicing, expense tracking, company announcements, and tuition reimbursement
· Experience working in Service Catalogs, Service Portal and ESS Portal.
· Scheduled cloning and migration of data from instances with ServiceNow
· Configuring Integration Web Services with Third Party application by using REST and SOAP Web service.
· Optimized and Monitored system performance and provided system statistics and reports to the Business.
Project: Equipment Engineering :Equipment engineering is an application developed for Engineering users in certain locations to their track day to day work in Service-now. New tables for categories and routing are created along with separate workflow as per requirement.
Project: ServiceNow Upgrade Process :Upgrading is the act of moving to a release that is in a different family than your current release. Each ServiceNow release includes major additions and Upgrading implements enhancements to all features that are part of the base system or are already active, unless the feature is customized on your instance
· Developed various front-end forms, and associated Client Scripts, UI policies, including advanced customizations that require modification of UI Pages/Macros.
· Communicating with end users, identifying difficulties and changing the applications as per requirements.
· Built Workflows, along with standard Workflow templates which can be reused.
· Analyzed on UI customizations for forms, lists and UI actions.
· Service Catalog (Request Item, Order guide and record producer) has been created based on client requirements.
· Workflow has been created to support the approval workflow and task assignment.
· Managed system logs to view information about system activity (i.e. Workflow, Configuration, Transaction, Email, Events, System and Upgrade logs)
· Educating end users on the usage of service now applications like incidents, problems and service catalogs.
· Created and modified Update sets to transfer data from one service now instance to another instance.
· Implementation of ACL. Involved in creating and updating Access Control List (ACL) rules to control what data users can access and how they can access.
· Created Catalog Requests and record producers.
· Analyzed on REST API as a third-party application for Integration.
· Created full documentation for ServiceNow applications.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: