Service Technician with four years experience in the steam and hot oil industry. Currently travel throughout the Unites States and I am looking to find employment using my knowledge and skills in Oswego county.
Learned to build, operate, service, and troubleshoot current employer's products very quickly. Excellent comprehension and retention.
Perform start up of boilers and hot oil heaters (10/2012 to Current)
- Review and verify proper installation
- Balance system valves
- Set combustion
- Set and test all safety circuits
- Set PID values
- Pump alignment
- Ensure proper documentation and site training is complete
Perform preventative maintenance & troubleshooting (10/2012 to Current)
- Rebuild burners
- Inspect boiler or heater
- Set combustion
- Test all safety circuits
- Re-pour refractory
- Troubleshoot wiring, combustion, and valves
- Rebuild pumps
Research and development (09/2011 to 10/2012)
- Test new designs
- Burner capabilities
- Blower capabilities
- Vessel efficiencies
- Ignition setups
- Disassemble and reassemble units with changes as needed
Test Fire (05/2011 to 09/2011)
- Program controls
- Set combustion and ensure proper function of entire unit
Final Assembly & Pre-pipe (09/2009 to 05/2011)
- Wire panel boxes per electrical schematic
- Install burners, motors, pumps, etc
- Pipe all threaded lines per mechanical drawing
- Run conduit to all components
- Wire all components
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Fulton Service Technician resume example in Pulaski, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Service Technician who works in the Installation and Repair Industry. LiveCareer has 49394 Installation and Repair resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.