Service Technician with 19 years experience in Commercial and Residential plumbing installation and repair. Heavy Equipment Operator, Knowledge of Boiler and Commercial hot water systems, Backflow Certified, Jetter/ drain experience, Sewer video inspection and underground location. Outstanding trouble shooting. Core values of Safety, Honesty and Quality Service.
- Top Sales in Service Department last 7 years.
- Completed 4 years of the Greater Indianapolis PHCC Mechanical Skills
Program, Receiving certificate of completion June 2002.
- Received State of Indiana Journeyman License 2003.
- Received State of Indiana Contractor License 2005.
- Attended the Commercial Service Seminar and Training at the A O Smith
Company in Ashland, TN. Received Certificate of Completion 2008.
- Completed A O Smith BTH Advanced Certification Training Program.
- Awarded Certificate of Merit for Completion of Special Training and
Demonstration of Competency in Testing and Evaluation of Backflow
Prevention Assemblies in 2009, 2012, 2014 and 2016.
- Provide Exceptional Customer Service in a Efficient and Professional manner.
- Identify, diagnose, repair/ replace of Boilers, Water Heaters, Circulating, Sewage, Sump, Grinder and Eone Pumps, Tankless Heaters, Mixing Valves, Booster Heaters, Water Coolers, Disposals, Faucets, Toilets, Sinks, and other related equipment.
- Testing, Certification, Repair and or Replacement of Backflow Devices.
- Sewer Video Inspection, Location of, Repair or Replacement of sewer and water lines.
- Operate excavating equipment, skid steer, lifts, trenching equipment, floor saw, pipe threader, etc.
- Drain cleaning and Jetting.
- Evaluate plumbing systems and identify areas of failure and distress.
- Develop and present estimates to potential customers.
- Perform minor electrical repairs.
- Maintain an organized and well stocked company vehicle.
- Trouble shoot and repair of Residential and Commercial plumbing.
- Drain cleaning, Jetting, repair and replacement.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of Commercial boilers.
- Testing and repair of Backflow Devices.
- Sewer Video Inspection.
- Pump repair and installation.
- Prepare job related paper work in a timely manner.
Service Technician from January 2006 to 2008.
Construction from November 2002 to 2006
New construction plumbing consisting of under slabs, 1st. and 2nd. rough-ins and finish. Residential gas piping.
Certificate of Completion of the Mechanical Skills Inc. 4 year program.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Roto Rooter Service Technician resume example in Knoxville, Tennessee ?
This is an actual resume example of a Service Technician who works in the Installation and Repair Industry. LiveCareer has 49398 Installation and Repair resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.