· Provided desktop and phone support to all employees
· Purchased and configured all mobile and data hardware for employees through AT&T
· Provided reports to the finance department on a monthly basis for BYOD reimbursement
· Configured and setup new computer workstations, laptops and phones for employees
· Created knowledge base articles for new or updated procedures
· Troubleshot workstation configuration issues and documented the solution
· Upgraded hardware and software as necessary
· Performed user training as needed
· Assisted the Technical Support team in the performance of servers
· Participated in the disaster recovery project and offsite testing
· Troubleshot operational problems
· Created and updated images as needed for desktops and laptops
· Ensured data security
· Implemented Mobile Device Management for our mobile users
· Implemented the new structure of Active Directory
· Performed office moves
· Provided after hours on-call support
· Traveled to remote offices as needed for support
· Performed other duties and special projects as assigned
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Alameda Alliance for Health Service Desk Technician resume example in Newark, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Service Desk Technician who works in the Executive Assistants Industry. LiveCareer has 45706 Executive Assistants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.