• Train & Work in the growing field of Autism Treatment.
• Provide the best in class treatment based on empirically validated ABA principles and to shape behavior by celebrating those small, every day successes
• Provides in-home and clinic-based ABA services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, developmental disabilities and other language delays.
• Working alongside Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) to help implement clients' programs
• Practicing teaching in the natural environment
Polite and positive college student with exceptional telephone etiquette. Proficient in assisting guests. Easily adaptable to change and able to perform well under pressure.
Blood Borne Pathogen, CPR/First Aid/AED
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.