Adaptable and friendly Service Coordinator Supervisor and team player with comprehensive background in special needs population. Service Coordinator Supervisor who interacts effectively with DHHR and Kepro HealthCare alike. Provides customer service support to the general public regarding I/DD Waiver services. Service Coordinator Supervisor who effectively trained Service Coordinators to provide services in the I/DD Waiver field.
Acted as the office's "go-to" person for challenging calls and as the primary mentor for new employees.
Behavior Support Professional credentials with the credential to train on Postive Behavior Support Plans.
I currently work with the special needs population by providing services available through the Title IDD Waiver program where I have to be proficient with all state requirements. I provide home visits, day habilitation visits, linkage, referrals, advocacy, individualized personal plans, service utilization, budget planning, respondent for APS assessments and facilitation and participation in individual personal planning meetings. I also work on creating programs to help the consumers utilize their strengths to give them a better quality of life. I am in constant contact with my consumers, their families, WV DHHR, APS HealthCare, physicians, Board of Education for Berkeley County and Jefferson County.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for overseeing and ensuring that all operations of the bars
• supervising bar staff
• take overall inventory every day.
• plan beer delivery in collaboration with sales rep & distributors
• Manage all beer vendors visibility inside their kiosk
• sharing beer information to the bartender
• Coordinates with HR manager regarding recruitment needs
• assist in interviewing, hiring, training and firing bartending staff
• Hold regular meeting with the staff
• Communicates to assistant bar manager about assigned task
Duties and Responsibilities
• selling of alcoholic drinks to customers.
• serving customers.
• Checking the customer's identification to confirm he/she is of drinking age.
• taking payments from the customers.
• Keep the bar well stocked.
• Refuse to serve customers that have had too much to drink.
• Keep the bar clean.
• take inventory every day.
• Resolve tap beer problem
Member of Alpha Sigma Tau, Panhellenic President, Christian Student Union leader, Student Government Senator, Captain of Relay for Life, member of the Debate team and Homecoming Chairman. Minor in Recreational and Leisure Studies.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a American Family Matters, LLC Service Coordinator Supervisor/Behavior Support Professional resume example in Inwood, West Virginia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Service Coordinator Supervisor/Behavior Support Professional who works in the Community Service Specialists Industry. LiveCareer has 34376 Community Service Specialists resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.