Dedicated and focused Administrative Assistant. Resourceful and excels at completing multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritizing, and achieving project goals. Answers incoming calls while handling in-person inquiries from colleagues and clients. Adept for handling stressful demands that are ever-changing. Flexible and hard working with strong drive to succeed.
Professional and personable
Documentation and filing
Empathetic and courteous
Quality assurance awareness
Dedicated team player
07/2016 to Current
ServerCompany Name － City, State
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) Terminals, with excellent basic math skills.
- Work directly with restaurant customers to deliver drinks and food.
- Correctly receive orders, process payments, and respond to guest concerns.
01/2015 to 01/2016
Patient Registration and Scheduling RepresentativeCompany Name － City, State
- Completes the Registration and Pre-Registration process for patients.
- Schedules appointments for services within residential and outpatient settings.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements to achieve patient satisfaction, efficiency outcomes, and to optimize revenue cycle.
02/2014 to 01/2016
Chemical Dependency Technician Company Name － City, State
- Assist clients and staff with team needs throughout the facility.
- Assist with addressing the treatment process within the organizational guidelines, philosophies, policies and procedures.
- Review patient/client activities and relate observations to staff.
- Provide clerical support to the treatment team, medication services, patient scheduling and management of unit office/tech station.
- Review and support the recovery activities of patients/clients and relate observations to appropriate staff.
-Assist patients/clients from admission through discharge.
- As required by site, monitor and maintain patient/client's medications.
Education and Training
Associate of Arts: Youth StudiesUniversity of Minnesota － City, State, USADouble Major with Criminal Justice
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
University of Minnesota
Job Titles Held:
Patient Registration and Scheduling Representative
Chemical Dependency Technician
Associate of Arts : Youth Studies
Create a job alert for [job role title] at [location].