Highly efficient hospitality professional with over ten years experience in the restaurant industry. Thrives working in a fast-paced environment. Extremely organized and a dedicated work ethic. Flexible schedule.
- Developed loyal patron relationships.
- Earned reputation for highest sales.
- Served alcoholic beverages and food to patrons.
- Volunteered time for special events, menu planning and inventory.
- Coordinated clients, crew and logistics for local and national events.
- Managed media production studio for high profile clients.
- Scheduled daily travel for three executives and groups of 10-50.
- Created and adhered to multi-million budgets.
- Processed invoices, tax forms and reconciled petty cash.
- Received orders, processed payments and resolved guest concerns.
- Up-sold menu items, beverages to increase restaurant profits.
- Reconciled daily revenue and data entry as head server.
POSI, MICROS, MAC and PC versatile, Microsoft Office and email proficient. Experienced with large events, weddings, catering, fine dining and dietary restrictions
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: