1. Responsible for the operations within the warehouse, which include the following departments and/or employees: routing/scheduling, shipping/receiving, forklift operations, supply driving/maintenance, general warehouse and inventory. Responsible for ensuring efficient operations with a focus on quality and accuracy.
2. Assist in developing head count budgets making sure sufficient labor is in place to meet the current and future needs of the business. Assist to develop and maintain a rolling 12 month forecast of throughput to facilitate the proper placement of associates. Ensure that at all time sufficient labor is planned to meet the needs of current and future business in the most cost-efficient manner. Hold financial responsibility for labor hours and pay; maintain hours and pay within staffing model to ensure profitability.
3. Establish associate safety through education and training, promoting safety awareness and accountability, and by promptly addressing potential hazards.
4. Work with warehouse leadership to arrange revisions as needed to any training material. Ensure training plans are developed and implemented to confirm training is in place to meet the needs of the business.
5. Ensure warehouse leadership is coaching associates to maintain and exceed assigned goals. Lead by example and make sure that the proper coaching techniques and polices as established are being properly adhered to. Develop warehouse leadership and team leaders to effectively oversee the daily routines of their assigned teams. Ensure development of all staff and ascension.
6. Confirm that all equipment is clean and in working order; ensure all areas of the warehouse are clean and meet sanitation guidelines.
7. Oversee that all PPE and other safety equipment is used properly and is in good working order.
8. Conducts annual performance reviews
9. Lead daily and weekly meetings as required, communicate goals, relevant information, objectives and company directives to warehouse leadership and staff in a clear, concise, understandable manner.
10. Tour cooler/warehouse floor to identify products for location, rotation, quality, code and quantity.
11. Provide recommendations for improvements to operating efficiency.
12. Coordinate daily load out between cooler operations and logistics support. Provide assistance when needed.
13. Ensure coordination with Supply Driver Supervisor and plant supervisors to achieve maximum efficient and accurate load-out per timeline.
14. Coordinate efforts with HR, RPA, Purchasing, A/R and Order Takers.
1. Plan, organize, implement and supervise the sanitary production of ice cream products and bakery goods.
2. Organize, supervise and maintain the building and surrounding real estate.
3. Compile all check sheets and fill out all production records with ingredient tracking.
4. Purchasing of ingredients, explore potential cost saving alternatives.
5. Monitor operation of essential equipment and PM's as necessary (ammonia compressors, production equipment, etc) or schedule maintenance.
6. Coordinate activities with vendors.
7. Train employees in skills necessary to advance them as operators of equipment and additional responsibilities.
8. Provide coaching to improve job performance of direct reports.
9. Review pay for performance of direct reports to reconcile with company goals and objectives.
10. Review customer complaints through data collected by customer service rep.
11. Perform weekly informal visits with employees to show genuine interest in employees and in their work, to ensure their needs are being addressed, to build trust and relationships, to recognize employee successes and contributions, to promote a more respectful work environment, to better understand employee capabilities, to understand why things are done certain ways and to look for opportunities to improve, and to communicate and reinforce team goals.
12. Direct and coordinate the safety activities of the Ice Cream Center operations to include review of safety audits, OSHA regulations/safety log and review of disaster recovery plan on a continual basis.
13. Train and supervise staff to follow company policies and local, state and federal regulations concerning volume food production.
14. Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements of the following (USPH, FDA, PMO, OSHA, EEOC and NYSA & M).
15. Review and accountable for P&L of the Ice Cream Center.
16. Identify and develop personnel for succession planning via skill-based assessments, annual performance appraisals, PDP's.
17. Provide and communicate on a daily basis with direct reports, assessment of goals and any changes required.
18. Promote and provide excellent customer service with all customers.
19. Promote a safe and harmonious work environment and adherence to company policy and procedures.
20. Foster an "open door" policy for all employees to maintain an open line of communication between direct reports and management staff.
21. Maintain compliance with S.Q.F. 2000 – Level 3
1. Oversee all Depot Support and DSD functions for assigned depot.
2. Manage and execute the coordination of all outbound and return shipments to and from Depots, including schedule requirements and required paperwork.
3. Ensures labor and all expenses are aligned with company resources, models, and strategic plans and initiatives, P&L review and accountability.
4. Responsible for the proper set up of the daily load schedules and truck loading diagrams that will ensure the timely and accurate delivery of our product to Byrne Depots.
5. Works cooperatively with Cooler and Plant Management to ensure customer service is met for both internal and external customers.
6. Responsible for the performance management of direct reports to include evaluating, developing, coaching, counseling and succession planning. Includes addressing employee inquiries and concerns. Works closely with HR on all related issues including staffing for open positions.
7. Ensure proper training of personnel in routes, customer service, product placement, inventory and accounting processes, and any other items needed for business.
8. Schedules routes and DSD Representatives; balances routes as necessary to ensure timely delivery.
9. Assists in reconciling problems with daily invoice transactions on customer receipts.
10. Demonstrates strong leadership skills and a "hands on" engagement style to motivate staff to achieve company and team KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) to meet internal and external customer needs.
11. Communicate effectively with plant, warehouse and distribution on all issues or concerns.
12. Proactively manage and takes responsibility for all of Fleet Safety issues and ensures legal compliance at location.
13. Foster an "open door" policy for all employees to maintain an open line of communication between direct reports and management staff.
14. Maintains compliance with S.Q.F.2000-Level 3.
15. Reinforce and role model corporate values.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Byrne Dairy Senior Warehouse Manager resume example in Fulton, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Senior Warehouse Manager who works in the Production Supervisors and Managers Industry. LiveCareer has 75275 Production Supervisors and Managers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.