I have always had a real passion for technology. I've already completed my certificate as a network specialist and im on route to complete my A.A.S in Systems Network Administration by fall 2017. I am applying for this job because Im ready to further my career and become part of a successful highly motivated team supported by a strong company. I need a job that is going to build a foundation for my future.
• Check pools for dirt and debris on a daily basis and use specialized equipment to extract both.
• Scrub pool floors and walls using sponges, soap and chemicals.
• Perform vacuuming activities in hard to reach places inside the pool.
• Empty pool traps and filters and replace either or both in case of wear and tear of malfunction
• Check for appropriate pool chemistry.
• Mix chemicals in appropriate quantity and pour the concoction into pools.
• Store pool equipment and tools in a proper manner.
I also have been running my own Security Camera company on the side for the last 3 years. Its just something i do to make extra cash and keeps me fresh on cable running and basic network configuring.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a 281 Communications Senior Technician/Network Admin resume example in Austin, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Senior Technician/Network Admin who works in the Network Analysts and Administration Industry. LiveCareer has 13919 Network Analysts and Administration resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.