IT Professional who is goal-driven, determined, dependable, and able to provide well-rounded experience from a wealth of professional and educational opportunities.
|Skills||Experience||Total Years||Last Used|
|Leadership, Team and Program Management, Coaching|
|System Development and Deployment|
|Windows, Server, Linux, OSX|
|C++, Java, JScrpt, Powershell, PHP, HTML, SQL, VB|
|Hyper-V and VM's|
|Microsoft Offcie Suite|
|Wireless and LAN Networking, TCP/IP|
|Mobile Device Support - iOS, Android, Blackberry|
Providing support for the systems that drive our production in North and South America by taking Project Lead and Tech Lead roles in numerous projects while providing leadership over a team of seven Analysts. During my time in this role I have overseen the following projects:
- Successfully designed and deployed a fully operational ticketing system that is used throughout North and South America by over 2000 users. The system is the primary method of contact for assistance from multiple departments, is used extensively, and will ultimately be used to replace the Helpdesk phone line service as all requests will be ticket and email driven, which is managed by the system.
- Scheduled and managed the deployment of Windows 7 across all users in our Fort Mill, SC location (approximately 250 users), the deployment of new systems and implementation of Windows 7 in two new Austin, TX office locations (180 machines), and for our remote Account Executives (75 users).
- Designed and launched a Knowledge Base portal for our IT department, that contains documentation regarding all of our practices, standards, and processes, as well as knowledge articles that contain information on known issues and solutions.
- Created an up-to-date inventory database and process for asset management, which is used in overseeing deployments and returns of assets, including allocation of software and licenses.
Providing support for Helpdesk operations and performing computer maintenance, repair, and upkeep. In addition to these responsibilities, I also performed the following actions:
- Developed a full comprehensive seating chart of our Fort Mill, SC location, mapping out the location of departments, users, and our equipment, helping our department to better manage issued equipment and respond faster to IT issues and requests. This helped with the eventual development of our inventory database.
- Performed the administration of tickets, delegating them to the correct departments and technicians in order to help the ticket become addressed sooner, as well as following up with Analysts on tickets that had been open for an extended period of time in order to ensure they were completed in a timely manner.
- Assisted with the migration of DMX Inc. into our email environment by traveling to Seattle, WA and training users on the new system.
- Developed numerous training guides for various issues, and providing training to our Helpdesk technicians.
Providing Tier 2 technical support to customers while monitoring, tracking, and reporting network issues. During my time in this position, I also accomplished the following:
- Resolution Rescue Member - Representative on the Care Line, which is responsible for helping answer questions from almost 300 employees in a coaching mannerism, intending to help reps become more self-sufficient. This project has an overall goal of increasing our center's numbers.
- Tech Champion - Part of a team whose overall goal is to help create workshops to present to our teams in order to help decrease tech transfers and two hour call backs. We also conduct one-on-ones with team members struggling specifically in those targeted areas, and encourage the use of guides and the Care Line. My training reduced team-member transfers to Tier 2 Technical Support by as much as 20%.
- Adopt-A-New Hire Mentor - Assigned to a new hire, we help them one-on-one become more proficient in their job, helping them with on-the-phone skills and positioning.
- Lead Numerous technical training sessions for teams, Supervisors, and Directors.
- "Increase Revenue Faster Than the Competition" SME- Provided the team with ideas and motivation to increase performance in actions that help increase the company's revenue.
- Blackberry Training - One of six representatives in Charlotte to receive
this technical training directly from Blackberry
Responsible for the upkeep of both software and hardware on approximately 500 machines, including both PCs and Point-of-Sale systems. Also responsible for Help Desk operations, maintaining and troubleshooting our network, and for uploading sales reports using JDE.
Dual majored in Computer Programming and Networking
Received the Outstanding Performance in Programming award for the 2009-2010 school year. This award is given to one student per academic year for demonstration of knowledge and competency in programming.
Made President's List or Dean's List in all semesters.
4.0 GPA in core courses, 3.89 GPA overall
Phi Theta Kappa - Alpha Alpha Iota (International Honor Society)
Sigma Kappa Delta - Beta Gamma (English Honor Society)
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Mood Media Senior Systems Support Analyst resume example in Rock Hill, South Carolina ?
This is an actual resume example of a Senior Systems Support Analyst who works in the Network Analysts and Administration Industry. LiveCareer has 13919 Network Analysts and Administration resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.