Java 8.0, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Security, 5.0, JPA, AWS CLOUD, EC2, SQS, SNS, LAMBDA, S3, DYNAMODB, HIBERNATE, Postgres, Tomcat 8.0, JENKINS, GIT, SQL, HTML, CSS, JQUERY, RequireJS, Mustache, HTML, NO SQL, REST, XML, XSD, XML Beans, JUNIT, JEMTER
• Design, development, implementation of backend service layer of PAC PLUS mobile on Spring MVC.
• Implemented backend persistence layer using jpa.
• Used AWS LAMBDA to develop batch process to archive data triggered by cloudwatch logs.
• Used SQS to receive and send payload from and to Mule soft and persist in database or S3.
• Used ATHENA to query the S3 data for a given time frame which will eventually be used by BI reporting tool.
• Mobile Backend notification system using DYNAMODB and LAMBDA.
• Created a deployment process for the lambda's using JENKINS.
• Implemented Swagger UI for manual testing and documentation of RESTful api's.
• Coordinated with multiple teams to design the flow and structure of data back and forth.
• Worked with Product Management and other developers to understand design requirements and provide estimates for development.
• Trained the onboarding junior developers with the domain knowledge and certain AWS components and the overall codebase.
• Design, development, implementation of business layer of Wolfram Cloud on Spring MVC.
• Implement RESTful api for various components of wolfram cloud. Implement web application security and business layer using Spring-Security 3.0.3 and Spring MVC.
• Implemented backend persistence layer using Hibernate. Responsible for Security and core features implementation of Wolfram Cloud.
• Implement new front-end based on HTML5.0, RequireJS, Jquery, Mustache, JSTL and CSS.
• Manage Wolfram clustered server environment and also provide production support 24X7 Perform unit-testing, user acceptance testing; create UML class diagrams and entity-relationship diagrams.
• Worked on implementing Cache using NoSQL (REDIS) databases using Spring's implementation of REDIS templates.
• Keep track of all the current and pending issues and provide weekly and monthly progress reports.
• Provide guidance and training to interns.Designed, implemented and deployed www.demonstrations.wolfram.com.
• Implemented the demonstration page using Jquery, html and CSS technologies. Co-ordinate with the design and user experience group to achieve a desirable user experience.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: