Highly-qualified social services professional adept in case planning and management services, program planning and development and educational guidance counseling.
Compassionate social services professional and active listener dedicated to working tirelessly with clients to help them resolve mental health issues and thrive on their own terms.
- Conducted and documented comprehensive assessment of client and/or clients needs.
- Participated in development of clients service plan, consistent with assessment.
- Arranged for delivery of needed services, as identified in assessment.
- Assisted client in accessing needed services through, for example, referrals or linkages.
- Monitored clients progress by making referrals, tracking clients appointments, performing follow-up on services rendered, and performing periodic reassessments of clients changing needs.
- Performed advocacy activities on behalf of client (e. g., writing letters to expedite entitlement payments, encouraging client or family members to advocate on own behalf).
- Prepared and maintains case records documenting contacts, services needed, reports, clients progress, etc., in accordance with the company and regulatory standards.
- Provided case consultation (i. e., consulting with service providers/ collaterals in determining clients status and progress).
- Communicated with supervisor about issues related to case management, resourcing, service collaboration, and development of new resources.
- Provided psychosocial education to clients and/or family members to increase their understanding of clients illness, physical condition, or social situation.
- Performed crisis assistance (i. e., intervention on behalf of client, making arrangements for emergency referrals, coordinates other needed emergency services). Counseled parents with child rearing problems, interviewing the child and family
-Demonstrated knowledge of the First Steps Systems.
-Counseled staff on a variety of social services issues.
-Developed and implemented services for children and their families.Interviewed clients individually and with families to determine what services would best address their needs.
-Advised patients on community resources, made referrals and devised realistic treatment plans.
-Worked with children and their families who were victims of varying degrees of abuse and neglect.
-Provided intensive and/or therapeutic social work services through the assessment of client needs and the provision of social services to complex cases OR provides intensive case management services to special health care needs children; and performs other duties as required.
-Performed job duties in an office/facility setting and visits clients and/or families at their residence.
- Provided emergency services on 24-hour basis, including accepting referrals and completing investigations at any
Continuing education in Social Services including Mental Health Disorders, Safe Physical Management, Verbal Deesculation and Cultural Diversity Training
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Seven Counties Services Senior Service Coordinator resume example in Louisville, Kentucky ?
This is an actual resume example of a Senior Service Coordinator who works in the Community Service Specialists Industry. LiveCareer has 34375 Community Service Specialists resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.