Accomplished professional with over 5 years of experience in driving enterprise-wide project management and process improvement initiatives. Expertise in aligning organizational processes on global scale through supply chain and vendor management. Demonstrated leadership skills that drive enterprise optimization goals and enhance organizational operations.
Silicon Valley Innovation Center helps companies focus on growth through education, disruptive technologies, and corporate innovation.
• Project Management lead overseeing SVIC core projects; Tech Tours, Custom Programs, Standard Programs, and CI Practices.
• Successfully manage 15+ multiple projects per month through setting project scope, resource planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closing phases of project life cycle.
• Successfully leading a team of 10 people to execute an average of 15 programs per month.
• Work in collaboration with the Director of Corporate Innovation, Director of Sponsorships & Partners, and the Senior Program Manager to develop valuable partnerships with startups and venues in Silicon Valley.
• Work closely to the CEO and CMO to develop new content and revenue streams for the organization.
• Currently monitoring the progress of SVIC Corporate Innovation, Pilot Management practices, and Online Education Services.
• Work in collaboration with the Finance Director to reduce project direct expenses and increase margins.
• Successfully introduced the “In-Take Form” to have a smoother handover from the Sales to the Execution team.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: