Lean Six Sigma- Green Belt - Company
Project Management Professional – Professional
R-Programming Data Scientist
Amazon Web Services
Experienced product management professional well-versed in Agile and Scrum methodologies and the principles of product development. Capable of making key financial and resource decisions for the team in order to move products efficiently through pre-production and production timelines. Proven success in leadership, operational excellence and organizational development with keen understanding of elements of Software Development Life Cycle. Recognized for collaborating with management team members to promote ideas and work on creative solutions.
Business and Center of Excellence:
• Created Project Charters, conducted risk assessment, dictated budgets based on scope and conducted quality control checks.
• Utilized WBS to better manage smaller tasks. Drove project go live by mitigating risk associated with resource allocation .Organized and performed Sprint Burn-Down Reports.
• Created a partnership to provide System Integration Services, PMO support, and deployments for customized Software.
• Budgeted active and proposed projects based on earned value management strategy. Utilized Planned Value, Actual Cost and Earned Value as key metrics.
• Drove Six Sigma DMAIC framework to reduce deficiencies found in production of Rotor and Impellers for Aircrafts Identified and managed stakeholders. Helped create a project charter based on the business needs.
•Created a Quality Management Plan for maintenance activity to highly utilized machines with benchmark references from the industry and statistical data based on deep dive studies on the mechanics of the machine.
•Identified scope to reduce scrap produced by rotors and impellers which were causing rework of an estimated $800,000.
•Measured quality by using control charts, as well identifying areas of potential risk through qualitative and quantitative risk analysis.
•Under time and resource constraints, used PARETO technique to identify major areas.
•Analyzed data and proposed strategy to reuse process for continuous improvement.
• Assessed an algorithm for stress management by extracting information from biometric data. Utilizing EKG and heart rate measurements available in the company database.
• Identified potential risks related to lack of stress management. Developed risk responses to implement risk management plan.
• Created a schedule management plan to ensure project deadlines were met. Developed a communication management plan to engage and manage stakeholders.
• Identified leverage for cost incurred, caused by negligence to stress. Estimated wellness benefits of $35 per American household, in addition to the growing wearable technology market of $10 billion.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: