Orderly and committed Senior Office Assistant offering solid skills in customer relations and resilience to handle challenges of fast-paced office environments. Bringing detail-oriented and decisive nature with sound judgment, good multitasking abilities and self-motivated nature. Comfortable working alone or with teams to accomplish on-time and accurate clerical tasks.
· Warmly welcomed customers and offered pleasant service during entire transaction, which improved satisfaction ratings.
· Helped customers open and close accounts, apply for loans and make sound financial decisions.
· Maintained optimal financial controls by securing funds and making accurate transactions.
· Assisted customers in bank operations, including opening accounts, accessing safe deposit boxes and ATM operations.
· Cashed customer checks, including verifying identification and checking account balances in accordance with bank policy.
· Verified amounts and integrity of every check or funds transfer.
· Conducted special service and account transactions for customers, including ordering checks and placing stop payment orders.
· Explained bank services, financial products and applicable fees to customers.
· Entered transactions into computer and issued customer receipts.
· Reconciled cash and checks against computer records at end of shift.
· Counted funds using manual and machine-assisted methods.
· Processed an average of 40 customer transactions hourly while demonstrating extreme attention to detail and always remaining composed and professional even in high-stress situations.
· Adhered to strict guidelines regarding financial and customer data to avoid breaches and information misuse.
· Increased knowledge of banking products and services by actively participating in available training classes and workshops offered to employees.
· Met or exceeded sales goals by promoting bank products and services in every interaction.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: