Detail-oriented professional with more than 10 years of processing experience. Ability to work within teams and/or individually to produce quality work under pressured deadlines while providing excellent customer service. Eager to learn and driven to excel.
- Built a reputation within the office to be a top desired Processor
- Successfully managed a pipeline of over 100 files during periods of extreme volume as a result of low interest rates
- Received annual top Processor awards 5 times in the 8 years with Alaska USA
- Only 3 hours of unscheduled leave/sick call in 8 plus years
- Earned delegated authority to fully process and underwrite conventional loans beginning to end
- Worked closely with underwriting and closing departments to ensure timely loan closings
- Collected and reviewed credit, income, and asset documentation
- Calculated and analyzed income to ensure within qualifying tolerances
- Extensive customer contact daily via phone and email
- Work efficiently both independently and with others
- Balancing GL accounts, customer debits and 3rd party charges
- Researching loan guidelines for multiple investors
- Problem solving & ability to apply work arounds to retain credit, income, and asset qualifying
- Professionally and efficiently worked with 3rd party agencies to expedite smooth loan closings, such as title companies, real estate agents, insurance companies and appraisers.
- Meeting constantly changing investor guidelines to ensure a smooth closing while meeting contract and lock expiration dates
- Meet closing expectations resulting in overall customer satisfaction
- Authority to fully underwrite FNMA/FHLMC locked conventional loans
Moved up in the same department from a Loan Closer to a Processor. Performed the same responsibilities as listed above as a Processor with Alaska USA. Ensuring income, asset, and credit paperwork provided met investor guidelines and following up with the customer for additional needed items while providing excellent customer service.
Moved up within the same department from a Receipt & Delivery Specialist to a Mortgage loan closer.
- Review of loan files for data entry discrepancies
- Ensure fees are correct and are within tolerances
- Electronically send closing documents to the title agency
- Review settlement statement, communicating with title agency numbers balance on both ends
- Communicated with processors and loan officers on items needing corrections prior to sending out loan documents
- Maintained daily departmental reports
- Generated and distributed monthly and weekly reports to staff
- Processed check and credit card payments and forwarded to accounting for GL deposits
- In charge of basic copier issues, via trouble shooting or calling the help desk to receive a walk through
- Data entry
- Assist in any way to processors and closers
- Servicing and Processing owner financed transactions
- Manually posted check payments to accounts
- Provided Payoff statements and payment histories to customers and third party requesters
- Generated and mailed monthly payment statements
- Answered incoming phone calls related to servicing and account questions
- Filing of copies of daily work performed
- Timely and accurate posting of customer deposits, withdraws and loan payments
- Extensive face to face customer service, as well as via drive-thru
- Answer questions or providing referrals to the appropriate department
- Receiving checks and cash, verifying accuracy of checks and deposit slips
- Prepare and verify cashier checks and money orders
- Maintain a cash drawer daily without shortages
- Worked my way up from Customer Service Desk, to Electronics sales floor, to my own department in Movies/Music/Books
- Familiar with what we carried and was in stock or not by memory
- Stocked and reorganized all areas within my department
- Friendly Customer Service
- Conducted inventory
- Assisted customers find their needs while on the floor
- Use of register to check out customers
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Alaska USA Mortgage Company Senior Mortgage Loan Processor resume example in Anchorage, Alaska ?
This is an actual resume example of a Senior Mortgage Loan Processor who works in the Mortgage Industry. LiveCareer has 7932 Mortgage resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.