Result-driven, proactive and resourceful administrative professional with 12+ years experience providing legal support.
• Prepares legal opinions, analyses, legal correspondence, form letters, budget amendments, and Governor's enrolled bill reports.
• Creates tracking for incoming requests, preparing them for assignment to the legal staff.
• Assist other units of the division, or the office, during peak workload periods, and occasionally relieves the receptionist.
• Scheduled appointments.
• Managed file system.
• Customer service
• Data entry.
• Placed orders and loaded products.
• Shipped products to various depots.
• Conducted product inventory.
• Maintained and inspected various weapons systems.
• Stored and transported various missile systems.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Office of Legislative Counsel Senior Legal Typist resume example in Sacramento, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Senior Legal Typist who works in the Office Management Industry. LiveCareer has 77709 Office Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.