|Alabama State Board of HVAC Certified contractor License #11-122
Universal Refrigerant Certification#08C1009-990122-17
GMP Training Certificate
* Maintain All HVAC equipment Daily,Monthly,Semi Annualy, Annually performing PM's via Maintimzer Scheduling.
* Schedulaed all activities for HVAC through the mainimizer program.
* set up stock for all equipment via Maintimizer.
* Directed 1 full time employee with daily tasks.
* Redesigned systems that were poorly operating and had worked carried out by inhouse (myself) or guided outside contractors.
* performed maintenance and repairs on boilers, centrifical chillers, screw chillers, reciprocating chillers both hydronic and air over, dx package units, minisplits, heatpumps, cooling towers, walk in freezers, cascade freezers, upright and case freezers and refrigerators.
* maintained and installed and programmed BAS system which are Johnson controls Metasys and Trance Tracer Summit and upgraded SC.
* Ran HVAC projects during shutdowns.
* Ran daily trouble calls.
* maintained VAV boxes, pheonix valves, electric and hot water reheat.
* Maintained All gas fired water heaters, package units and reheat boxes.
* Maintained all humidification boilers and controls.
* Redlined drawings upon equipment update.
* Worked with other groups in the department to structure hvac to run as lean as allowable to save on utilities.
* Rebuilt older equipment using modern parts and technology to extend the life.
* created equipment lifecycles to identify equipment that will need to be replaced based on age.
* Conducted regular training on HVAC equipment and changes.
* performed plant oncall duties as needed on a rotating basis.
* Recorded and identified new equipment on EIF forms to add to the maintimizer program to keep accurate equipment records.
* Performed yearly updates on equipment pm records as recommended by the manufacturer.
* Assisted in engineering on new buildings to make sure the correct equipment is being installed and setup.
* maintained all inhouse exhaust systems for fume hoods and snorkles.
* Attended regular training for new updates on equipment.
* Setup and maintained all equipment alarms and triggers.
* Decreased unreliable equipment malfunctions by correctly identifying worn parts and replacing.
* Maintained all hot water and chiller water systems.
*Designed low temp chilled water loops for process applications.
* regulary check pricing on all regulary used parts.
*Maintain all HVAC WSHP systems.
* Maintain cooling tower, pumps, boilers.
* Maintain chemical treatment.
* Monitors all contractors onsite to make sure adequate work is being performed.
* schedule all outside contractor activities.
* Maintain building structure to include landscaping, canteen and facilities.
* Perform all pm's, repairs and predictive maintenance.
* Update all procedures and repost.
* Retrieve quotes from contractors for building upgrades and modifications and schedule approved work to start.
* Maintain all refrigeration (icemakers, refrigerators, water fountains).
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Nektar Therapeutics Facilities engineer II resume example in Owens Cross Roads, Alabama ?
This is an actual resume example of a Facilities engineer II who works in the Installation and Repair Industry. LiveCareer has 49400 Installation and Repair resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.