Tech-savvy and strategic communications leader versed in a range of communications solutions and technologies. Highly motivated and organized with 20+ years diverse experience in the communications field ranging from managing a department of creative writers, designers, video producers, event planners and photographers to developing and implementing focused strategic communication plans and events.
Developed and implemented an innovative internal communication plan to improve employee engagement that involved a dynamic mix of traditional and web-based communication tools.
Managed annual State of the Business meeting, expanding it from a locally attended event to one that reached employees in more than 60 U.S. and International locations. This was accomplished through the development and use of new communication technology platforms.
Managed company internal website, including content development, features and navigation.
Managed transition of the company's internal website from static html to a dynamic platform with social media applications including blogs, wikis, MySites and team collaboration sites.
Developed and implemented plan that improved location-specific communication and provided ready access to this information through a user-friendly interface added to the company's primary internal website.
Developed content and served as project manager for quarterly senior manager face-to-face meetings.
Managed and led a department of more than 40 creative and technical professionals that included writers, art directors, video directors and editors, photographers and event planners.
* Created and implemented internal communication strategies and plans
* Wrote and disseminated a diverse array of communication pieces in support of business objectives
* Served as communication consultant to senior management, IT, HR, Engineering, and all lines of business
* Managed projects and special events
* Managed internal company website
* Developed and managed internal communication technology tools including blogs and team collaboration sites
* Developed website content
* Wrote speeches and video scripts
* Prepared crisis communication
* Led a department of 40+ creative professionals that produced innovative, cost-effective multimedia programs for use in corporate marketing, training, sales, community outreach and employee engagement activities
* Created department vision and mission, through a collaborative and inclusive process, that enabled the department to meet and exceed robust creative and financial goals
* Identified, created and cultivated growth opportunities for employees
* Created a highly collaborative work environment that resulted in high job satisfaction for team members and timely, efficient delivery of innovative products to our customers
* Successfully managed $4 million department budget through effective capital and expense management, resource planning, and salary planning and administration
* Expanded department offerings while maintaining existing headcount by securing relationships with external vendors for additional creative and technical capabilities
* Led a team of 11 creative professionals in the development of video programs, electronic presentations, and photography
* Expanded department capabilities by adding writing staff
* Instrumental in expanding client base by 25% through department capabilities expansion and successful implementation of marketing plan to other business units within the company
* Developed and successfully implemented first intern program within the department, which resulted in the hiring of 3 interns who were all ultimately hired as full-time staff
Produced, directed, wrote and edited high impact marketing, training, sales and informational video programs. Responsible for all aspects of program development and implementation from creative conceptualization and key messaging to budgeting and scheduling, as well as all aspects of the technical implementation and delivery.
Station Manager, NAU TV, Phi Kappa Phi, National Honor Society, Alpha Epsilon Rho (National Broadcast Fraternity)
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a General Dynamics C4 Systems Senior Communication Specialist, Staff resume example in Queen Creek, Arizona ?
This is an actual resume example of a Senior Communication Specialist, Staff who works in the Communications Industry. LiveCareer has 26169 Communications resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.