Accomplished Clinical Professional with 7 years of career progression within the Mental Health field and Chicago Public School community. Proven effective leader skilled in development and oversight of high-performing, multi-disciplined and quality-oriented teams. Adept problem solver, employing creativity and innovation to overcome challenging and complex issues across employees, processes and costs. Focused and meticulous in all financial and regulatory compliance objectives to strategically plan and execute budgets, forecasts, cost-reduction techniques and safety initiatives. Outstanding communicator with English fluency and well-versed in employee, vendor and partner relations.
· Resolved conflicts and negotiated agreements between parties in order to reach win-win solutions to disagreements and clarify misunderstandings
· Created a work environment that promotes positive energy, creativity and collaboration
· Managed quality assurance program including on site evaluations, internal audits and customer surveys
· Worked with Registered Nurses to resolve discharged problems, improve operations and provide exceptional customer service
· Devoted special emphasis to punctuality and worked to maintain outstanding attendance record, consistently arriving to work ready to start immediately
· Chaired monthly meetings with executive leadership to identify opportunities for improvement, establish milestones and tailor products to individual markets
· Reviewed established policies and procedures to take on temporary leadership positions, motivate employees and facilitate smooth clinical operations
· Demonstrated knowledge of company mission and goals and mentored employees in reaching objectives aligned with company core values
· Directed group of 10 Behavioral Health associates handling daily and complex requirements of acute adult department
Specialization in Leadership
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: