I'm constantly striving to learn and improve not only myself but the work I do. I'm easy to teach but not afraid to dive in and learn on my own. I'm detail oriented and can easily multitask and prioritize when needed.
For the last three years I've worked heavily in an account receivable and customer service role but I've had many opportunities to work on month end entries, payable accruals, account reconciliations and more. I've created multiple spread sheets to keep track of costs and sales data for our corporate controller and have worked on multiple projects with multiple departments including IT, Sales, and Engineering.
- Proficient with SAP and Command ERP systems
- Self taught Sql and Oracle
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Works well alone or with a team
- Can multitask and prioritize
- Hard working
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
Cashier and Customer Service
- Took orders from the regular menu and catering orders
- Taught new employees daily procedures and cash handling
- Prepared pizza's and items off of the regular menu
- Helped prepare catering orders
- Helped clean restaurant at closing
Took coursework focusing in GAAP, Cost Accounting, Managerial Accounting. Electives included courses in sales and business administration.
Graduated with a 3.5 GPA
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Bluff City Materials Senior Accountant resume example in West Chicago, Illinois ?
This is an actual resume example of a Senior Accountant who works in the Accountants Industry. LiveCareer has 60776 Accountants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.