Experienced marketing professional with background spanning both the non-profit and for-profit arenas. I possess a B.B.A. in Marketing as well as have successfully served in business development, sales, and account management positions over the last 10 years. I appreciate the ability to wear many hats and to be consistently challenged.
• Responsible for day-to-day management of approximately 240 strategic retail and corporate portfolio accounts, including top strategic partners.
• Analysis of account performance of parking or pay-per-click revenue streams and sales volume.
• Educate clients on products, services and tools to manage accounts and optimize portfolio performance.
• Brokerage of secondary market domains, focusing on buyer-side sales.
• Assist in valuation, adding inventory and approving domains for auctions.
• Recognize opportunities to up-sell services and products, passing leads to relevant team members.
• Contribute sales and customer support policies and information to the internal knowledge base (WIKI).
• Collaborate with marketing on projects such as newsletter articles, case studies and web presentations.
• Savvy technical account manager actively working with each client's marketing, intellectual property, information technology and web development teams with manager to C-level stakeholders.
• Consistently meet corporate initiatives and goals associated with customer retention and satisfaction, professional development and team contributions, while delivering efficient and accurate service to internal and external clients.
• Provide web based training and domain portfolio analysis to ensure clients have a solid understanding of company product, services and resources to proactively build and maintain a robust, optimized and secure domain name portfolio.
• Proven experience and success with on-boarding new clients and developing existing portfolios gained from other managers or registrars.
• Outside sales/business development position to develop successful long-term business relationships with auto and R.V. dealerships.
• Servicing of established relationships as well as prospecting and cold calling to open new indirect lending accounts.
• Led Indirect Lending program to record breaking year.
• Marketing and account management position of over 100 sponsor groups and approximately 400 blood drives annually.
• Recruitment of new blood drive accounts (corporate, community, and private organizations) by use of prospecting and cold calling while overseeing existing accounts.
• Volunteer training and support.
• Providing presentations to community, business, and school groups.
• Meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual blood collection goals.
Treasurer of S.I.F.E. student organization (Students in Free Enterprise)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.