Security Supervisor with over twenty three years of experience in Public Safety/ Law Enforcement division. Knowledgeable about writing and reviewing reports, applying data-driven approaches and promoting community-oriented mentality. Exceptional skills in conflict deescalation, crowd control and criminal law. Proven leader with great and detail-oriented observation skills. Goal oriented with calm and focused demeanor in stressful situations.
10/2019 - Current
Master Security Officer
10/2016 – 10/2019
06/2013 – 10/2016
Corporal – 10/2010 – 10/2011
Lance - Corporal – 10/2008-10/2010
Deputy Sheriff 10/2005 - 10/2008
● Patrolled designated areas in patrol vehicle and on foot to identify
Security and safety issues.
● Maintained structure and security during court proceedings.
● Monitored crowded public areas and events to mitigate risk and
● Investigated incidents and crimes, including evidence collection and
● Issued traffic citations and electronic tickets for violations of traffic
● Enforced traffic laws and ordinances through visual observation and
Radar speed detection.
● Investigated and reported crimes, accidents, offenses and damage to
● Secured crime scenes, gathered evidence and questioned witnesses.
● Apprehended suspects, read Miranda Rights and transported
Offenders to jail.
● Promoted safe driving conditions by quickly identifying and removing
Disabled vehicles and obstructions from roadways.
● Talked regularly with citizens to establish rapport and become a
Familiar presence in the area.
● Obtained information from arrested subjects to conduct debriefings.
● Issued warnings and citations for traffic violations.
Pursuant to the SC Code of Laws §40-18-110, registered and licensed private
Security officers are granted the same authority and arrest power given to a deputy
Sheriff to arrest a person violating or charged with violating a criminal statute of SC
On the property they are contracted to provide security for.
Job Titles Held: