Highly competent Executive Leadership Secretary, Legal and general clerk, I would bring a service focused and hard working attitude to your cservice. I maintain an organized and efficient work area, as I support the workload. I work well independently and with little oversight. I have excellent problem solving, prioritization, and time management abilities. I am a self-starter and excel as a worker, I am able to learn fast and will do any job to the best of my abilities. I am familiar with best practices and learn procedures quickly. As part of the team, I hope to support your continued service growth.
Prepares responses in final format for processing by the Director's office
· Communicates messages in accurate and timely manner
· Reviews incoming correspondence, determines proper action, and as directed prepares responses.
· Tracks all incoming and outgoing correspondence to ensure timeliness and deadlines are met
· Ensures that all departments under the Associate director of Nursing meets deadlines on action items
Records manager for the Associate director patient care services office
· Prepares and completes agendas and minutes for council/committee meetings
· Maintains the Associate director patient care service's calendar
• Created a Muster Report system for a Navy Command using Microsoft Access which kept track of over 400 service members.
• Prepare, edit, and distribute departmental correspondence in accordance with (IAW) DoD/DoN instructions and local guidance.
• Draft/type and submit award recommendations for departmental personnel IAW DoD/DoN instructions and command guidance.
• Draft/type and submit Navy Fitness Reports/Evaluations (FITREPS/EVALS) and administrative letters IAW BUPERSINST 1610 for departmental personnel.
• Perform administrative requirements supporting the Support Equipment (SE) Training and Licensing Program to include preparing and distribution of licenses, scheduling SE training classes for personnel and maintain SE training in Advanced Skills Management (ASM) database.
• Coordinate collection of Monthly Maintenance Plan (MMP) inputs, update and prepare the master. Route for signature, publish and distribute to applicable personnel.
• Maintain Aviator Flight logbooks, and Naval Air Training and Operating Procedures Standardization
(NATOPS) Training Folders IAW DoN instructions. Candidate shall perform flight and simulator data input and retrieval requirements in Sierra Hotel Aviation Reporting Program (SHARP) and Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information System (NALCOMIS) databases.
• Maintain departmental message board and instructions binder/tracker, and route action message and instructions IAW command instructions.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: