Part owner with my husband and another partner, managing the office for our business machines business. Specified responsibilities involved:
- scheduling service calls for customer reported maintenance issues,
- generating and managing required maintenance agreement contracts
- managing and administering accounts receivables and payable accounts - issuing invoices and handling collections for overdue accounts.
- managing orders and distribution for customer requested business machine supplies.
Worked in the Graphic Department. Specific work responsibilities involved:
- developed details and pictorial advertisements utilizing software for real estate and antique auctions.
- negotiated advertising rates and placement for advertisements in multiple state and local newspapers for scheduled auctions.
- created electronic color file brochures and catalogues which then were sent to be printed for use at scheduled auctions.
Contract employee to the Technical Publications Group within the Media Resources Business Unit. Specific work responsibilities involved:
Word processing of technical operations and service manual for DuPont developed hospital products.
Worked running a sales and service office which included answering phones, bookeeping and dispatching service calls.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Panasystems, Inc Secretary resume example in Seaford, Delaware ?
This is an actual resume example of a Secretary who works in the Office Assistants Industry. LiveCareer has 151596 Office Assistants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.