Secondary Mathematics Teacher for 19 years. Flexible, fast-paced decision making. Enthusiastic about a career change with the ability to learn quickly.
• Established experience developing and implementing unit and lesson plans.
• Develop, analyze, and evaluate formative and summative assessments.
• Adherence to guidelines for accomplishing learning standards.
• Designed materials and facilitated in-services for Parma City School District's
elementary and secondary buildings.
• Continually assessing, adjusting and modifying teaching materials and
• Utilize available presentation technology including Internet resources and
• Dedicated to modifying plans to meet all learners and personalities.
• Committed to individual and small group reinforcement.
• Weekly communication with parents.
• Awarded tenure in 1996.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Parma City School District Secondary Mathematics Teacher resume example in North Olmsted, Ohio ?
This is an actual resume example of a Secondary Mathematics Teacher who works in the Instructors and Trainers Industry. LiveCareer has 25873 Instructors and Trainers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.