Motivated process chemist with 13 years in chemical development and manufacturing under cGMP environment. Vast experience in process R&D, process optimization, characterization, route scouting, designing and executing process in kilo-lab and pilot plant. Support technology transfer to CMO and internal commercial manufacturing sites.
- Evaluate and modify current synthesis then develop it into a scalable fit-for-purpose process.
- Implement process in kilo-lab to produce intermediate and API for the first GMP delivery.
- Involve in route scouting for cost efficient long-term synthesis.
- Develop commercial process and support the late stage development.
- Support technology transfer to CMO and internal commercial manufacturing sites.
- Identify and prepare process impurities.
- Evaluated medicinal chemistry, modified and developed it into scalable fit-for-purpose process.
- Explored alternative cost efficient long-term synthesis and supported late stage development.
- Wrote batch sheet and implemented process in the pilot plant.
- Cross-functional collaboration in delivering API materials to support toxicology and clinical studies.
- Process optimization, process validation and process characterization.
- Supported technology transfer to CMO and internal commercial production sites.
- Identified and prepared process impurities.
- Synthesized a novel zirconium enolate complex and utilized it as an initiator for polymerization of MMA.
- Trained and supervised undergraduate chemistry students as a teaching assistant.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: