High-energy sales and customer relations professional well-versed in communicating with different individuals and negotiating successful solutions. Focused on offering superior support and meeting all production targets. Skilled project and program leader with exceptional problem-solving skills developed over 5 years experience in retail and Cold call sales.
Royal Crest Dairy served the people of Colorado Springs representing farm fresh dairy products with personalize expertise to ensure they have the best experience. Assisted new customers in their selection process and helped choose impeccable products to meet there needs. Responsibilities include: Sales and processing contracts for new and existing customers and debit collection. Improved companies profitability in the pipeline with multiple marketing channels and sales strategies. Organized and tracked product use, provided sample to customers, conducted DOT inspection of company vehicles, for safe driving. Cold calling on residential homes, presenting at special events, and other venues are all part of the routine.
Objective to prospect and establish contractual service agreement with potential new commercial and residential customers. Creating new business by cold-calling potential customers, overseeing, coordinating, and supervising sub-contractors.
• Managing and negotiated insurance claims with adjusters.
• Project management, scheduling, ordering jobs, assigning roofing crews, quality control on worked performed.
• Inspected storm damaged roofs and comprised a detailed estimate.
• Meet with customer and assist them on deciding which option would best fit their situation.
• Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions. Resolved customer issues and kept a personal relationship.
• Exceptional knowledge of contractor's cloud. Cloud based sales and lead management tool. Key features include tools for estimating, scheduling, lead management, sales metrics tracking and is the most customizable program on the market.
Served as Inside Sales Manager for electrical supplies with the Nord's Organization. Provided direction and assistance to customers in selecting, purchasing, and renewing electrical, items. Knowledge based on my extensive experience as a lineman I helped trouble-shoot, plan, assignments to outfit the contractor with the best possible options and material per, "National Electrical Code."
• Demonstrated knowledge of electrical distribution, NEC, circuit mapping and charts.
• Established trust to build customer relationships by selling the top performing lighting systems, switch gear, disconnects, controls, and electrical commodities.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Checking products in front of the customers before packing and making invoices.
• Describing features and benefits of products to customers
• Prepared invoices for sold items
Lineman build and maintain electrical power systems. Worked on all apparatus from the point of generation (power plants) to the customer's meters. Experienced in overhead structures (up to 300') and underground vaults and trenches. Geographical areas include rural and metropolitan areas.
• Maintaining and Repairing Overhead Distribution or Transmission Lines.
• Planning and Initiating Projects
• Establishing OSHA and Customer Safety Requirements
• Setting of Towers, Poles
• Stringing new wire or maintaining old wire
• Installing and maintaining insulators
• Installing and Maintaining transformers and equipment.
• Installing, and maintaining an underground distribution system's
• Assembly and erection of substation
• Installing and Maintaining Traffic Signals and Outdoor Lighting
• Tree Trimming
• Use of Tools
Job Titles Held: