I have spent my entire adult life doing many different kinds of work on automobiles of all types.
My most recent job was geared more towards automotive electrical and customization however I have always had a drive to learn more and have always pushed forward to learn as much as possible about building, restoring and customizing vehicles.
As mentioned above, I have worked in many different areas of the custom automotive business over the years and have at least a moderate amount of knowledge / skill in the following :
- Automotive disassembly and reassembly.
- Automotive electrical (troubleshooting and wiring)
- Auto suspension design and installation. (worked with performance, air ride, and offroad suspension systems)
- General mechanical knowledge. (Have performed a couple of full motor swaps including electrical, fuel and cooling systems)
- Custom interior design and fabrication. (worked with fabrication of interior panels, consoles, custom audio systems, etc.)
- Finish work (have spent 100's of hours primering, finish sanding, painting and upholstering custom projects)
I have learned many areas of automotive customization / restoration through the years by constantly pushing ahead in every company I have worked. Working on custom projects has taught me a set of problem solving skills that are not easily acquired and shown me that there is a logical solution to every problem that arises when working with automobiles.
I worked with customers from initial consultation, through the design and fabrication process in order to transform their ideas into reality. With this company we mainly worked with custom audio systems, video systems, custom interior, security, wheels, and tint.
In this company we did direct replacement for automotive insurance theft claims. My primary responsibility was to review claimed loss, estimate damages and proceed with the replacement of glass, door locks, audio/video/security equipment, etc... I worked directly with insurance adjusters from many major insurance companies such as AAA, State Farm, Nationwide, and many more..
In this company, I was responsible for installation of many different types of automotive upgrades including but not limited to:
- Performance Suspension Upgrades
- Air Bag Suspension Installations
- Offroad Suspension Installations
- Performance Exhaust Upgrades Installs
- Door popper installations
- Custom Interior Fabrication.
- Audio, Video and Security Installations
I had attended Mt San Antonio College directly after high school for approx. 1 year and studied general education but withdrew in order to pursue my dream of working with my hands in the world of automotive customization.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Crazy Stereo Inc Sales /Fabrication /Installation resume example in Anaheim, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Sales /Fabrication /Installation who works in the Automotive and Motor Vehicles Industry. LiveCareer has 88198 Automotive and Motor Vehicles resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.