Experienced Sales Support/Contract Representative with over 18 years of experience in the Third Party Maintenance Industry. Excellent reputation for resolving problems and improving customer satisfaction. Eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent Organizational skills.
Role of SSR is to coordinate opportunities, process administration as it relates to contracts, provide guidance to Sales Rep throughout lifecycle of contracts and proactively discuss issues with Management, Operations and Finance.
General SSR Role and Responsibilities:
· Prepare quotes – new, renewals, changes (add/deletes)
· Responsible for the accurate development and on-time delivery of maintenance quotations for new business
· Responsible for accurate development, regular maintenance and on-time delivery of contract pricing updates on assigned contracts.
· Provide support to Sales Rep on lifecycle of contract, work directly with customer as point of contact relative to contract changes and/or planning.
· Performs research to ensure supportability and delivery (i.e. Service Planning, Logistics, Product Marketing, Customer Service Managers). Consults with various departments to arrange contract from pricing to delivery. This would include all types of contract changes (new, renewal, adds, deletes, etc.)
· Take lead on managing and maintaining renewal schedule for all assigned accounts. Work with Reps on closing this business.
· Participate in Accounts Reviews or Account Planning with Sales Reps and Customers.
· Initiate Cost Model Process. Provide analysis as it relates to quote and delivery details. Provides guidance on exposure issues.
· Processes SCN for all changes (will be streamlined with next phase of Q2C- phase 3)
· Duties and responsibilities include the following as it relates to formal RFP:
- Reviews and analyzes RFP/ RFQ; works with Sales Rep/ Associate Rep if needed to determine the customer requirements
- Participates and/or takes the lead in pulling the Operations & Sales teams together to review the RFP and identify/ assign tasks to individuals
- Works with operations and subject matter experts to develop the quotation
- Prepares cost model and takes lead in organizing review meeting. Provides analysis as it relates to quote and delivery details. Provide guidance on exposure issues.
· Follows up with Accounting on billing issues and T&M billings.
· In depth understanding of internal price list(s).
· Participate in Sales Mentoring development programs and sales trainings
· Maintain a high level understanding of the products supported and an understanding of the products not supported & why. Participate in product training sessions
Nominations for Employees that are not quota based is more challenging to be pick as a winner.
Was nominated by external customers, internal customers, Sales Reps, peers. The final pick of winners was determined by the Leadership Team, President & CEO of Akibia.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: