Detail-oriented, devoted as well as reliable when needed, tech-savvy strongly in Adobe and Photo-shop, well with time management and multitasking. Having experience in directing a High School fashion show 2 years in a row.
- 2 years Director of High School fashion show
- 4th at Regionals FCCLA-Fashion Design competition 2013
- Top 6 at State FCCLA-Fashion Design competition 2013
- 1st at Regionals FCCLA-Fashion Design competition 2014
- 2 years FCCLA Historian 2013/2014
- Visual merchandiser
- Helped style customers
- Maintained an organized and positive environment for the store.
- Gained high knowledge of the many Fair Trade lines to keep customers aware of.
- Coached a mini show team ages 3-8
- Designed the spirit wear, practice clothes, bows, uniforms, ect.
- Scanned for the stores and companies buying
- Helped sale the brands our company offered
- 2 years FCCLA Historian
- 3 years Fashion Design/ Advanced Fashion/ Practicum Fashion class
- 3 years in the Cheer program
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Hallie B. Rockwall Sales associate resume example in Irvine, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Sales associate who works in the Fashion Industry. LiveCareer has 25307 Fashion resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.