A competent Line Cook with extensive experience in cooking enthusiastic to get the position at a restaurant utilizing extensive cooking and culinary skills to deliver an utmost guest experience through the best combination of food and drinks in a fun environment.
• Clean, wash and store pots, pans and dishes
• Empty trash and recycle bins
• Operate trash compactor and dishwasher
• Stock supplies such as utensils in serving stations and cupboards
• Receive and store food supplies
• Assist janitorial staff in routine cleaning procedures
• Chop vegetables and fruits for cooking
• Make salads and put together entrees
• Prepare meat for cooking by slicing and cutting appropriately
• Prepare ingredients as instructed
• Ensure ovens and stoves are clean and ready for use• Clean kitchen counters and other work areas
• Wash dishes and cooking utensils
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Turnkey Auto Group Sales associate resume example in West Palm Beach, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a Sales associate who works in the Cooks Industry. LiveCareer has 79952 Cooks resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.