My primary strength is as an experienced Account Manager skilled at developing a diverse and large client base, while constantly looking for new ways to promote products and build professional network ties. I am focused on driving sales and maximizing profits by being results oriented, and goal centered. Throughout my career I have consistently achieved and exceeded sales objectives and increased my overall client base.
As Sales Associate I was responsible for the sale of all Ski Hardgoods to current customers, as well as establishing ongoing client relationships with new clientele.
I spent eighteen years in the Automotive Industry. Beginning as a salesman, then Sales Manager, General Sales Manager, and eventually owning my own stores- a new car GM franchise, and used car operation. After moving to Utah I engaged in automotive consulting, then left the industry permanently in 2009.
Direct dealership operations with a focus on the following areas:
Areas of Automotive Expertise—
• Sales & Operations Management • Automotive Financing
• Marketing & Advertising • Retail/Wholesale Strategies
• Training & Development • Inventory Management
As Dealer Principal and Owner of Prime Chevrolet I managed 65 employees and all operations including sales, service, parts, business office, and general office. Led dealership to achieve the largest sales increase in the region three years consecutively. Established store as a Genuine Leader store three years consecutively. Ranked among the Top Three Performers for Customer Satisfaction in both sales and service.
As GSM I managed the sale of over 300 vehicles per month. Established dealership as Genuine Leader, two years in management role. Increased lease portfolio by over 50%.
• Accountable for attaining revenue growth and profitability, customer retention objectives, and all vehicle sales goals.
• Trained, Planned, motivated, and coordinated the activities of over 40 sales professionals. Managed a used car inventory of over 200 vehicles.
• Responsible for monthly and annual sales, profit, and expense forecasting, branding standards, best practices, business planning, trade-in appraisals, wholesale operations, and merchandising strategies.
• Managed all areas of the used car department including vehicle pricing, marketing and advertising initiatives, and vehicle merchandising strategies.
• Initiated purchase of late model vehicles, priced-right strategies, and aggressive advertising that increased traffic and sales volume.
As Training Director I oversaw and implemented the company training programs for over 50 stores in my region. This included:
• Curriculum and content development
•Training the trainers
• Organizing and implementing program roll outs, and stand up training commitments
• Managed a staff of four full time trainers and several admin assistants.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Learning Designs Inc. Sales and Marketing Director resume example in Heber City, Utah ?
This is an actual resume example of a Sales and Marketing Director who works in the Account Management Industry. LiveCareer has 47603 Account Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.