Sales Account Manager with outstanding business development skills and 10 years of experience in the area of client relationships, market research, and competitor analysis in the online and B&M business.
Recognized for the ability to guide with exceptional leadership to team members. Well -versed in building strategic alliances to boost art sales through multiple channels.
Main clients that have served as account manager: Walmart, HomeGoods, Burlington, Ross, Macy's Backstage, El Dorado Furniture, etc.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities with channel partners
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits by developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
• Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
• Frequent store visits to key accounts for market research, product knowledge seminars, events participation, and maintaining merchandising guidelines
• Maintain awareness of market trends and competitors
• Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
• Manage trade show appointments
• Communicate customer requirements and request support from other departments as necessary to assist in achieving established objectives
• Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
• Build credibility and rapport with clients
• Make recommendations and implements the process based on client specific needs.
• Market research and competitive strategy
• Manages client expectations to ensure transparency.
• Actively participate in client meeting and presentations.
• Work to establish new wholesale markets and opportunities
• Assistance in the legal process of Copyright, loan exhibitions and contracts.
• Foster product adoption through user training, understanding of client' business goals and proactive day-to-day communication.
• Implement Business development strategies through real estate companies and luxury hotels to increase annual sales and loan opportunities.
• Make a positive impact on the team through leadership and best practices related to time management, organization, and communication.
• Review all materials prior to client presentations and final production
• Manage client scope, budgets and expectations
• Supervise, train and mentor team members
• Provide accurate and timely market data, job specifications, budget parameters and marketing updates to internal teams
• Maintain records of client time utilization, expenditures, conference reports, etc.
• Oversee client billing.
• Content creation for online auctions
• Manage online accounts on different platforms as Live auctioneers, Invaluable, Art Space, Artnet, Artsy, Art Brokerage, and suppliers accounts as Art.com and Affordable Art.
• Assist clients during pre-sale weeks.
• Support the Marketing department in the creation and execution of marketing materials and gathering of content for social media.
• Attend events and panels to represent the Company, where appropriate, to grow networks and further develop expertise and market knowledge
• Responsible for gathering and maintaining consignment information, receipting property, entering consignment terms, generating consignment agreements and creating client accounts.
• Ensure the correct application of intellectual property law, especially copyright law on regards to digital images and its distributions.
• Work with shipping coordinators to coordinate domestic and international inbound shipments in compliance with all international import and export laws.
• Research property for bibliography, provenance and exhibition history using libraries, on-line
databases, the internet, and outside experts (such as curators, dealers, publishers, etc.)
• Visit clients and suppliers on a consistent basis.
• Manages client accounts to maintain great client relationships.
• Work collaboratively with Client, Product, Sales and Technology teams to promote product
feedback and resolve client questions to ensure client success
• Appraisal of Modern and Contemporary Art.
• Oversaw installation of art collections.
• Collection Management.
• Art Market risk evaluation for artwork's acquisition.
• Supervised sales transactions
• Build lasting relationships with clients, vendors and donors.
• Curatorial Practice. (Please review the exhibitions and collaborations at the end of the Resume)
• Product development and brand management for our exclusive “Hope” sculptures by Robert
• Prepare and oversees artists workshops, talks and children activities with the objective to
integrate the gallery activities to the community.
• Prepare writing material for exhibitions, art fairs, and charities events.
• Worked closely with the Marketing Department to develop new strategies to increase annual
• Coordinate the logistic activities of especial events as private shows, art fairs, charities, etc.
(traveling, visas, customs clearance, security, artwork transportation and installation and budget
• Develop newsletter content, flyers, activity calendars, one-pagers, and other collateral material
that support awareness and engagement of exhibitions. Collaborate with other Department
Heads to ensure full visibility of programming
• Responsible for Managing the new office and showroom in Miami, hiring and training new
employees and engaging sales and business development teams.
Job Titles Held: