Highly motivated, detail oriented, CustomerAccount Manager who excels at developing strong customer relationships, based on gaining an understanding of the client's goals and strategic direction, then using consultative selling approach to learn their needs, and/or issues.
- Consistently met or exceeded quarterly and/or annual booked orders targets
- Increased sales volume in first half of 2013 by adding five new accounts
- Received several awards for outstanding achievement of quarterly sales targets
- Received a Customer Service Excellence Award in October 2004 for participating on a team, focused on improving customer service levels to the HVAC industry.
- Established outstanding rapport with assigned clients to further the working relationship of our mutual companies, thus improving customer satisfaction and helping to retain clients
- Met with clients, using a consultative sales approach to uncover their needs and then determine how best to assist them with accomplishing their objectives, based upon our entire portfolio of various services
- Conducted Quarterly Business Reviews with customers, and involving Engineering Management, to gage customer satisfaction and identify opportunities for improvement, thus demonstrating our commitment to a solid partnership of working together to achieve the customers' end goals
- Increased my value to the accounts by acting as customer's liaison and first point of contact in answering questions, resolving issues with quotes, project completion targets, interpretation of requirements, and billing concerns
- Assisted Inside Sales team members with quoting and follow up activities in order to help team reach our team goals
Coached newer, less experienced team members in questioning techniques and collaboration skills
- Utilized the Siebel Customer Relationship Management system to accurately schedule, record, and track activities with clients
- Acted as trade show captain several years to organize working of the booth and strategy for walking the trade show floor, in order to maximize leads from attending the show
- Participated on teams, conducting ISO 9001 Preliminary and Initial, third-party Quality Management Systems assessments, helping clients to position themselves for achieving Quality Management Systems certification
- Was Lead Auditor for Continuous Assessments, evaluating the clients' systems of controls to demonstrate compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001, for purposes of maintaining Quality Management Systems certification
- Reviewed audit reports and validated corrective action responses in order to assist clients with improving their Quality Management Systems and maintaining certification
- Conducted Follow-Up safety inspections at client facilities to ensure continued compliance with construction requirements established when products were submitted for certification, thus allowing them to continue to apply the product safety certification mark to their products.
- Audited Software Development Projects for conformance with the Software Development Life Cycle Methodology, assisting development teams with application and adherence to the structured processes for software development
- Worked with clientele to coordinate and develop systems enhancements for their billing systems, thus implementing new service offerings.
1) Helping Clients Succeed
2) Strikingly Different
1) Conceptual Selling
2) Strategic Selling
3) Large Account Management Process
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a UL LLC Sales Account Management resume example in Cincinnati, Ohio ?
This is an actual resume example of a Sales Account Management who works in the Account Management Industry. LiveCareer has 47604 Account Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.