Responsive and organized Account Manager adept at managing intense demands of multiple existing customer accounts.
Results-driven sales and management professional who exceeds revenue goals, quickly develops new accounts and achieves high customer service satisfaction ratings.
I spent years of my youth doing voluntary work for an organization , The American Red Cross . I offered my services transporting plasma from different Hospitals in the Columbia area. I also did voluntary work for Moncrief Army Hospital , helped perform various task helping hospital staff personnel
* Responsible for meeting monthly sales objectives
* Documenting accounts worked through Reynolds & Reynolds
* Stocking Inventory
* Working defaulted Perkin loans with Sallie Mae and Department of Education
* Documenting skip trace methods to locate students and relatives
* working off a Dirod calling system
* Supervised customer representives and a collection team
* Approving and verifying applications for personal loans
* Writing contracts for personal loans
* Performing field visits on past due accounts
* Meeting loan and collections goals
* Responsible for sales and growth of the store
* Supervised Sales Representatives and Collection Managers
* Created , Maintained , and reviewed sales reports
* Batching daily and monthly closeout reports
* Daily bank deposits
* Customer Service
* Checking in and out movies
* Entering data for new memberships
* Washing golf carts
* Picking up and bagging driving range balls
* Cleaning members golf clubs
Played baseball for Spring Valley High 1991 through 1995 ( First Base )
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Good Motor Company Sales resume example in Rock Hill, South Carolina ?
This is an actual resume example of a Sales who works in the Account Management Industry. LiveCareer has 47602 Account Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.