A Certified 4 year United States Marine Corps veteran who is a results-oriented and self-motivated IT Support Professional/ security officer with a passion for excellence, established customer service and leadership skills that can be applied successfully while experiencing high stress and constantly changing conditions. Capable of working independently or as a contributing member of a high performing team while exercising critical thinking, clear communication and effective problem solving skills.
• Secret Clearance
• Accommodate employee needs to facilitate smooth studio operations
• Patrol building and grounds via foot, scooter and/or bicycle on a consistent basis
• Greet and provide general information to visitors and employees
• Conduct surveillance of buildings and grounds through video surveillance and other electronic systems
• Report and document all incidents and complete daily security reports
• Facilitate and ensure safety of visitors and employees in the event of an emergency evacuation
• Provide emergency first aid when necessary
• Participate in ongoing training
• Served as a liaison between an enterprise service desk and my local organization via an online ticketing system to track, update and successfully complete work orders for 300 users.
• Supervised the replacement of over 100 obsolete laptops while having 0% data loss reported and minimized downtime by 50%.
• Maintained accountability of over 350 end user items worth over $500,000.
• Capable of finding the root cause of common and complex issues and being able to follow up with customer as well as clearly documenting issues
• Supported the headquarters of a foreign organization of 800 people by conducting site survey, implementing 20 wireless routers and over 200 peripheral devices to enable the planning and organization of training events while overcoming a language barrier.
• Enabled high level management in an organization of 300 people to have constant communication availability around the globe by managing the AT&T business account and was successfully able to enable and revoke international calling, disseminate new numbers to new employees, and revoke accounts of those who are transferred or terminated.
• Supervised the daily operation of a helpdesk of 10 system administrators supporting over 2500 users across multiple platforms to include classified and unclassified enclaves.
• Maintained active directory infrastructure supporting over 2500 users while deployed on U.S. Navy ships that included 4 domain controllers across unclassified and classified enclaves.
• Utilized Microsoft Exchange Management Console to create and manage mailboxes for each user and group.
• Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in business administration with a focus in IT systems at San Francisco State University
• Successfully deployed with the 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit Westpac 15-1 aboard the USS Essex
• Successfully deployed with the 11TH Marine Expeditionary Unit Westpac 16-2 aboard the USS Comstock
• Received the National Defense Service Medal
• Received the Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
• Received the Navy and Marine Achievement Medal
• Received the Global War on Terrorism Medal
• Received the Inherent Resolve Campaign Medal
• Received the Good Conduct Medal
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: